daveb3473

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
My VIN appeared today on the website (under Scheduled for Production). Can anyone advise what this means for time to build and delivery?
Sponsored

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
My VIN appeared today on the website (under Scheduled for Production). Can anyone advise what this means for time to build and delivery?
VIN is allocated just before production start, but website and App tend to lag upto 10 days behind so you might already be at or beyond production complete. Equally there ca sometimes be a delay between VIN allocation and start of production.
Ask your OPC to send you a screenshot of the schedule

Porsche Taycan VIN Appeared - How long to wait? (UK) image001

Juniorp72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S due March 2023
Country flag
Mine entered the bodyshop around a week after I noticed the vin number in myporsche… I would say your car is roughly 2 weeks away from being built (assuming no part delays etc), then the process of getting it shipped.

Don’t trust the staging on the app though as it isn’t real-time. Mines been built a week or 2 and still says in production.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Not sure it means much in these days of shortages.
My VIN came up in the app in April 2022, but the car was not "completed" until the end of July but then waited for component shortage and I took delivery in December, so for me 7 months.

bilM

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Audi TT Triumph R3 Hymer MLI580
Country flag
I've been in phase 3 with Vin for over five weeks.

Hussaa

First Name
Asrar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bmw 530d
Country flag
I got my VIN in mid-December 22. Build was completed in early Feb and the car came into the UK on 15th Feb 23. Collection in early March.

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
My car is at V260 so supposedly in production on the Porsche Order system with delivery 10th March but the App is stuck at Stage 2. The delivery date was April 24th then Feb 24th now 10th March. It's all pretty meaningless. It will arrive one day but all the information on the App and fed from the dealer is pointless as it's not accurate. Anyones guess so I'm noting expecting to get my car until end of April or even May.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
My car is at V260 so supposedly in production on the Porsche Order system with delivery 10th March but the App is stuck at Stage 2. The delivery date was April 24th then Feb 24th now 10th March. It's all pretty meaningless. It will arrive one day but all the information on the App and fed from the dealer is pointless as it's not accurate. Anyones guess so I'm noting expecting to get my car until end of April or even May.
It is weird. My car which arrived 2 weeks ago went to stage 5 this morning (never mind the fact that there is a stop sale on it and still no ETA).

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
It is weird. My car which arrived 2 weeks ago went to stage 5 this morning (never mind the fact that there is a stop sale on it and still no ETA).
It's an utter joke. Al that technology in the Taycan and Porsche can't even design a simple App that works.
Sponsored