Jsuo19

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7
Country flag
Curious to get people's opinions on a satin PPF wrap on volcano grey vs. keeping the metallic look. For those that considered it and decided against it why? and for those that did the Satin wrap, anything you regret? I'm curious which one is easier to keep clean (assuming both are PPF wrapped)

I'm worried that the Satin wrap looks best in a lot of sunshine and while I live in California now that is likely changing soon (back to the east coast)

800v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Curious to get people's opinions on a satin PPF wrap on volcano grey vs. keeping the metallic look.
For me, keep the metallic look --it is so nice, and adding satin PPF on the volcano grey may remove "the sparkle". I added just ceramic coating but in retrospect I do think even that made it less nice looking (but maybe it's just in my mind :) -- I do like how the ceramic coating repels the dirt and water)

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
I think the satin look is actually really nice on Volcano Grey, but there's so many satin grey cars (especially Mercs) in SoCal that I don't feel like it's a special mod anymore.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
I thought the missing electric steering column wasn't an issue any more?

WarryBhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S, BMW IX3
Country flag
I thought the missing electric steering column wasn't an issue any more?
Nope... Still an issue. They will not add electric steering column below turbo S for this model year.
Sponsored