OP
Silveral

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ok, just played with. I was able to get consistently. Advice with picture showing the cameras is excellent.

1- Have park assist active and on that selection
2- Start at back or front where camera orange
3- swipe to viewpoint supposed to be
4- LISTEN for CLICK or vibration
5- press touch screen

view will change and can scroll through. Thought I had this option but really just surround so glad to have via hack but would gladly pay if they made FOD since hardware obviously there...
any chance you can record a video of it, please?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ok, just played with. I was able to get consistently. Advice with picture showing the cameras is excellent.

1- Have park assist active and on that selection
2- Start at back or front where camera orange
3- swipe to viewpoint supposed to be
4- LISTEN for CLICK or vibration
5- press touch screen

view will change and can scroll through. Thought I had this option but really just surround so glad to have via hack but would gladly pay if they made FOD since hardware obviously there...
Keep going and you can get the full 3D 360 view which you can the spin around on the PCM screen.

BTN1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S & 2020 911 Turbo S
Country flag
Haven't been able to "spin" but can click from camera to camera....Must not be doing correctly on spin...

Keep going and you can get the full 3D 360 view which you can the spin around on the PCM screen.

BTN1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Part 2

Haven't been able to "spin" but can click from camera to camera....Must not be doing correctly on spin...

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
If you start with the bottom camera orange, swipe down, the click, it will go to the mode to allow you to spin.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag

Part 2
Are you still able to get it work ? Do you think the 3D is useful. I have 360 Surround view. That won’t give me this 3D ?

BTN1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes I have gotten good at it. Really only find it helpful when my wife runs into a store and I am playing around with it.

Also discovered how to simply swipe, I was trying to swipe on bottom screen and need to swipe left or right on top screen with 3d image of car.

Are you still able to get it work ? Do you think the 3D is useful. I have 360 Surround view. That won’t give me this 3D ?

samueldave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi Q3, Range R Sport, Mini Cooper
Country flag
I can tell you now that this works on my MY21 turbo. Go into parking mode. Click past the from or rear camera, then click on the touchpad in the centre and you can cycle through the views. Or swipe down on the touchpad and the main part of the PCM screen has an orange border around it then you can use that screen to pan round. I only have surround, not 3D but this gives you all the 3D you need.

Nice.
Sponsored