What colour inlays are you going for??

• Total voters

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I was pretty set on Gloss Black inlays (just to cut down on the number of different finishes) but as more pictures of physical cars are coming out I’m starting to have doubts. Maybe the contrasting inlays are what put the Cross in the Turismo??!? ??‍?‍♂
Sponsored

Daz&Jac

First Name
Darren & Jac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycon
Country flag
I was pretty set on Gloss Black inlays (just to cut down on the number of different finishes) but as more pictures of physical cars are coming out I’m starting to have doubts. Maybe the contrasting inlays are what put the Cross in the Turismo??!? ??‍?‍♂
Black was my choice over the grey but was is your body colour?

perski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche C2S, CT4
Country flag
I'm hoping standard silver inlays will go well with dolomite silver and offroad design rims. Was worried gloss black would be a scratch magnet.

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
The gloss black looks like the only one with a smooth surface that’s capable of being wrapped. I’m planning to PPF at least the front, and maybe just do them all in satin PPF to make them match the plastic better. Might be something to think about.

Gilles

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, AMG-GT
Country flag
This is my choice (glossy black), perhaps the least exclusive, but probably the one with the most impact and which keeps the price better as used. Autumn delivery
Porsche Taycan What Colour Inlays iris
Porsche Taycan What Colour Inlays iris (1)
Porsche Taycan What Colour Inlays iris (2)
Porsche Taycan What Colour Inlays iris (3)

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
This is my choice (glossy black), perhaps the least exclusive, but probably the one with the most impact and which keeps the price better as used. Autumn delivery
iris.jpg
iris (1).jpg
iris (2).jpg
iris (3).jpg
Do you mean gloss (solid) black paint, the inlays in the picture are the standard silver.

Gilles

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, AMG-GT
Country flag
Do you mean gloss (solid) black paint, the inlays in the picture are the standard silver.
Yes sorry, slightly off-topic. Glossy black inlays are great for light colors, while on the black body they look too "dark". The vesuviuv gray inlays look great with intermediate colors, such as cherry, mahogany and vulcano gray, IMHO

JuTheKi

First Name
Jussi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 2022, RR P400e LWB 2018 "fully loaded"
Country flag
I took Vesuvius grey inlays, after long thinking instead of black. With Ice grey color and Turbo wheels seems to be most harmonius choice, at least in pics and to my eyes ?
Sponsored

Last edited: