What do u think about this Taycan GTS ST build spec?

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Bose audio? Shouldn’t skip it as part of this good build if you enjoys music:rock:

Reactions: POL
OP
OP

POL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST gts
Country flag
Bose audio? Shouldn’t skip it as part of this good build if you enjoys music:rock:
I was doubting ‘cause it makes the trunk smaller…

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
It’s a similar build to mine. :rock: I’d suggest having black calipers instead of the standard red.

I’d recommend Bose too and the difference in boot space isn’t noticeable.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I was doubting ‘cause it makes the trunk smaller…
You won't notice the minimal reduction - I haven't and remember also there is a hidden storage area which is were your charging cables can be stored. This area is slightly shallower with Bose / Burmester (due to the sub) but I really don't think you'd be aware or miss it.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
I've only sat in a Taycan once and found "comfort access" more of a pain than a help (and I'm a larger athlete!).

Not convinced about the passenger screen. It does break up the expanse of plastic.... But suspect it could get annoying having passengers fiddle all the time.

Can you make full use of a 22kW charger? In the UK, most cannot.

More Racetex to cover up plastics...

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I've only sat in a Taycan once and found "comfort access" more of a pain than a help (and I'm a larger athlete!).

Not convinced about the passenger screen. It does break up the expanse of plastic.... But suspect it could get annoying having passengers fiddle all the time.

Can you make full use of a 22kW charger? In the UK, most cannot.

More Racetex to cover up plastics...
If you add the 22kW AC on-board charger then there is the opportunity for extensive use of public 22 kW AC charging points. Mind also that you would get a boost to your standard 11kW by default when using a 22kW charging point (normally you'd be restricted to 7.4kW when charging at home).

SushiStu

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, 996.2 C2 Coupe 6MT
Country flag
looks great.

Personally I think the red callipers look bad against some colours. On Neptune I would get them done black.

OP
OP

POL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST gts
Country flag
Guys, thanks a lot for all the accurate feedbacks, I’ve reserved the spot (car is due for june), and now I’m playing with the optionals starting with the configuration I’ve posted and following some of your suggestions. So far I’ve added the black calipers, the bose, the insulated glass and some more race tex…. I’ve taken away the comfort access and the 4 zone ac just to make the budget work….

OP
OP

POL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST gts
Country flag
Guys, last question, what do you think about the PDCC…. I’ll not going to drive in a track….. do I need it? The usage would be mostly weekends with the wifey up and down italy’s highways/speedways/normal roads….

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Guys, last question, what do you think about the PDCC…. I’ll not going to drive in a track….. do I need it? The usage would be mostly weekends with the wifey up and down italy’s highways/speedways/normal roads….
Definitely don’t need it.
Sponsored