Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
This is my first Porsche and as soon as I picked it up I just threw the Porsche charger and also my home charging lead in the Frunk (or Froot in the UK ?).

Seems to make more sense as I am more likely to use the boot (trunk) for other things.....shopping etc.
And the leads just fit in there quite nicely.

Is this what others tend to do (realising that some have tethered EVSE or charge DC in the wild only)?

Just out of interest....
Sponsored

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
This is my first Porsche and as soon as I picked it up I just threw the Porsche charger and also my home charging lead in the Frunk (or Froot in the UK ?).

Seems to make more sense as I am more likely to use the boot (trunk) for other things.....shopping etc.

Is this what others tend to do (realising that some have tethered EVSE or charge DC in the wild only)?

Just out of interest....
I do the same as for me it makes more sense.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Just out of interest....
Don't carry the EVSE with me and place the public cable in the sunken trunk recess (that's what it's for)

Frunk - booze, carry-on trolley bag, generally empty most days.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
I would say keep your fruit in your froot or frunk....

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I keep a zipper top cooler bag in there. Any items that may leak or liquids that sweat - this bag will hold all that and not damage the carpet. Fits sung in there perfectly and easy to clean out.

Skier

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

Just out of interest....
Tesla Tap

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
I keep my front license plate bracket and front plate in the frunk since I refuse to drill into the bumper. If I get pulled over I can try and explain I have it with me and don’t own a drill (little white lie) and haven’t been able to get to a dealer to do it. I’ll gladly pay the ticket if that doesn’t work.

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
Don't carry the EVSE with me and place the public cable in the sunken trunk recess (that's what it's for)

Frunk - booze, carry-on trolley bag, generally empty most days.
Ditto...

tfurbay

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, BMW X5
Country flag
I keep my front license plate bracket and front plate in the frunk since I refuse to drill into the bumper. If I get pulled over I can try and explain I have it with me and don’t own a drill (little white lie) and haven’t been able to get to a dealer to do it. I’ll gladly pay the ticket if that doesn’t work.
Same!

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

Just out of interest....
Did you ever see "Good Fellas"? 'nuf said...

Mike in CA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S, '19 e-Tron, '24 GMC 2500HD Duramax
Country flag
A med kit that came with my last factory delivery Porsche. Also, my Porsche indoor car cover, when it's not on the car.
Sponsored