Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
I drive up into the mountains yesterday with cold conditions and a lot of snow on the car and roads. Left the car parked for 2 hours and then drove it down. On the way down the car wouldn’t accelerate properly. Got onto a clear bit of road and same problem. Even flooring it. It would only accelerate very slowly. No wheel spinning or traction issue. One of the parking sensors did have snow on it. Stoped at the shop for 10 mins and the problem was gone when I started driving again. Any ideas?
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: B61

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Interesting assuming nothing was on driver display about collision, conditions, etc? No messages?

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I drive up into the mountains yesterday with cold conditions and a lot of snow on the car and roads. Left the car parked for 2 hours and then drove it down. On the way down the car wouldn’t accelerate properly. Got onto a clear bit of road and same problem. Even flooring it. It would only accelerate very slowly. No wheel spinning or traction issue. One of the parking sensors did have snow on it. Stoped at the shop for 10 mins and the problem was gone when I started driving again. Any ideas?
Carburettor icing?

GDR :bandit:

svp6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S
Country flag
Did you check the battery temp? Curios if that was a factor. Range mode?

OP
OP
Swissbob

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Interesting assuming nothing was on driver display about collision, conditions, etc? No messages?
No warning messages. Battery would certainly have been cold though
Sponsored