Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
When I purchased the car, I vaguely remember the dealership offering the 2-year service as complimentary (but maybe I'm just imaginging it). I think they said it was tied to the VIN and could be provided at any dealership. Is there a way to check this somewhere or I'd have to reach out to a dealership to have them check?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
When I purchased the car, I vaguely remember the dealership offering the 2-year service as complimentary (but maybe I'm just imaginging it). I think they said it was tied to the VIN and could be provided at any dealership. Is there a way to check this somewhere or I'd have to reach out to a dealership to have them check?
Not in UK, Porsche dealer unlikely to offer this free gratis - so perhaps region specific or a dealer being over zealous with 'free' offers.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Not in UK, Porsche dealer unlikely to offer this free gratis - so perhaps region specific or a dealer being over zealous with 'free' offers.
Yup, this was in the US and in the time when Taycan's weren't selling well (3 years ago) - and I have a good relationship with Porsche and the dealer. However, I can't remember if it was just offered or we actually had it added to the car. hmmm

ismelllikepoop

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 T
Country flag
any dealer should be able to look it up, should be associated with the vin. had a bmw dealer try to screw me, charged me for one product and added the cheapest one possible instead. with my macan it was associated with the vin, showed up at another dealer and they saw the prepaid maintenance

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
I am in Bergen County, New Jersey and the 2 year service on my TTS was most definitely NOT complimentary. Just checked the receipt and came to $740 for everything.

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Taycans in Canada come with the first maintenance for free. It's listed on the buildsheet as Porsche Scheduled Maintenance Program (PSMP) at a cost of 0.00.

Fedex77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M3 E92, Range Rover Sport HST
Country flag
My service is coming up too and it’s definitely not free.

OP
OP
amelen

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Jack Daniels - Upper Saddle River
They quoted me $1,000 lol (service manager directly called me with that price). I told them someone else paid $750, so they said "ok" to $750, but no other discounts and $750 before tax lol. Idk why always have such bad experiences with that dealership.

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
They quoted me $1,000 lol (service manager directly called me with that price). I told them someone else paid $750, so they said "ok" to $750, but no other discounts and $750 before tax lol. Idk why always have such bad experiences with that dealership.
Wow.

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
My two year service, last week, cost $450 (did receive 10% PCA discount)...inspection and brake fluid....Would have been $350 more if they did cabin filter - but I did that myself. Labor rate (Porsche Gold Coast; Long Island, NY) was an eye watering $255 per hour

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag