vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Do you have these wheels? Do you like it? Have you thought of changing to 20" wheels?
Sponsored

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
I would defo go for at least 20"s...

MAVG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY21 4s (going); MY22 CT 4s (on order)
For the looks of for driving experience?
i wouldn’t feel good looking at the one with 19s on the garage, so probably for the feel good factor

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i wouldn’t feel good looking at the one with 19s on the garage, so probably for the feel good factor
I'm liking the looks of 19" wheels that comes with 4S (with black paint) more than the 20" wheels. Am I crazy? ?

TayFan

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Audi A7, Mercedes ML350
Country flag
Do you have these wheels? Do you like it? Have you thought of changing to 20" wheels?
Rims are important to me, and can’t say I like the look of the 19s…better for aerodynamics?

Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
I actually like the 19" wheels because those are 1) aerodynamically great for improved range, and 2) much more pothole-resistant for improved ride.

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I actually like the 19" wheels because those are 1) aerodynamically great for improved range, and 2) much more pothole-resistant for improved ride.
19" and 20" somehow have same range in range estimator (which is not available in US).

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
It looks great on black. I'm getting a frozen blue.
I am happy with my FBM 4 CT with 4S wheels. I think these wheels look good with the silver accents on the side skirts and front and rear bumpers. I think the silver aluminum roof rails also look good with these wheels. I regret not getting the silver trim around the side windows.

I think the 19" tires probably provide a more comfortable ride. The tires are less expensive to replace, and the 19" wheels are readily available on eBay for those interested in getting a second set for Winter tires.

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I am happy with my FBM 4 CT with 4S wheels. I think these wheels look good with the silver accents on the side skirts and front and rear bumpers. I think the silver aluminum roof rails also look good with these wheels. I regret not getting the silver trim around the side windows.

I think the 19" tires probably provide a more comfortable ride. The tires are less expensive to replace, and the 19" wheels are readily available on eBay for those interested in getting a second set for Winter tires.
Silver window trim is standard in 4S. I have to pay to change to black. Why it can't be a free option is beyond me!

OP
OP
vatsav

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Can you post pics of yours. I would like to see.
Sponsored