W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Worth a shot or unlink the primary and try the secondary.

I use Apple Family and so all accounts are linked. It doesn't seem to matter if using the free trial or your existing account if you have one.
Sponsored

retinadoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag

I use Apple Family and so all accounts are linked. It doesn't seem to matter if using the free trial or your existing account if you have one.

I set up a new a secondary account and still no apple music, apple podcast, or online radio. They icons are still greyed out.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Ok so that more or less rules out any issues with your accounts.

Do you have a good LTE signal?

Is your privacy mode on or off?

retinadoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
I do have a good LTE signal and privacy mode is turned off. May have to take it back to the dealer but seems like a back end software issue.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I do have a good LTE signal and privacy mode is turned off. May have to take it back to the dealer but seems like a back end software issue.
Yep - I think you've exhausted all possibilities. I do worry that it could be related to your OTA module (which has been well documented by others in this forum) and is playing up and may need replacement.

Dealer and / or Porsche Connect Support should be able to figure this out for you.

retinadoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Finally brought car in to dealer and they cannot figure out why Apple Music, podcast or online radio are greyed out. They are consulting other Porsche dealers to see if anyone else has this issue and ways to solve the problem.

retinadoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
After almost two months my Apple Music, podcasts and online radio are working. Put my car in private mode for two days and miraculously it is now working. Hopefully that will be my last issue with the software.
Sponsored