Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
The Porsche configurator for the United States has been entirely updated! It's now akin to the European configurator. If you have some time today, check it out...I think it includes a few more views of some models.

I also just heard about an available Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo allocation at MSRP. I've listed all of the available cars/allocations below, and the spreadsheet in my signature is updated as well!

Please PM with any questions or if you're interested in being connected with my SA.

Last edited:

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
The Porsche configurator for the United States has been entirely updated! It's now akin to the European configurator. If you have some time today, check it out...I think it includes a few more views of some models.
The pictures still show EU models (clear markers, EU license plate mounts, etc). You'd think the US market is large enough to show accurate pictures.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
The pictures still show EU models (clear markers, EU license plate mounts, etc). You'd think the US market is large enough to show accurate pictures.
The EU plates and side markers look better though. I’d show those too if I were in marketing at Porsche.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The EU plates and side markers look better though. I’d show those too if I were in marketing at Porsche.
Yea, but showing things which will not come with the car sets wrong expectations.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Yea, but showing things which will not come with the car sets wrong expectations.
Hasn’t seemed to be an issue yet.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hasn’t seemed to be an issue yet.
At the very least, you can buy the clear side indicators from Suncoast :CWL: I'm sure I can ask my SA to throw them in for free if someone secures one of the available cars/allocations.

Porsche seriously has one of the best configurators for a 'high volume' car manufacturer. This new version is so snappy.

Teufel Hund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan Turbo IGM
Country flag

I also just heard about an available Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo allocation at MSRP. I've listed all of the available cars/allocations below, and the spreadsheet in my signature is updated as well!

Please PM with any questions or if you're interested in being connected with my SA.

Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo -- 1 Allocation
I agree Sam! Layout and descriptions are much better. 😊

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree Sam! Layout and descriptions are much better. 😊
I pulled up a previous build today, and it loaded in like 5 seconds! In the past, codes would either not load or take toooo long to load.

Last edited:

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Folks, I've been working with Sam for the last week or so, and even though unfortunately the economics of the deal aren't going to work out (can't really justify selling my Turbo at a loss to get a GTS ST even though wagon is a dream) he really does have a great network and helped find a potential allocation for me. Nothing but good things to say.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
At the very least, you can buy the clear side indicators from Suncoast :CWL: I'm sure I can ask my SA to throw them in for free if someone secures one of the available cars/allocations.

Porsche seriously has one of the best configurators for a 'high volume' car manufacturer. This new version is so snappy.
I wish you could buy the Euro rear lights, and matrix headlights,

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: The Taycan GTS Sedan (landed) & ST (allocation) have sold. Please see latest post for a list of available cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: The Taycan 4S (landed) has sold. Please see the latest post for a list of available cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: The Taycan GTS (allocation) has sold. Please see the latest post for a list of available cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Edit: The Taycan CT4 (landed) has sold. Please see the latest post for a list of available cars.
Sponsored

Last edited: