Brand New 4S post-kids' soccer game... ugh!!

taubmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Needless to say, they lost the game and a subsequent meltdown while wearing cleats scratched up the plastic back of the front passenger seat. I was hoping this would be "Dad's toy" before transitioning to "family car" at least for a few months. Anyone have experienced getting out or diminishing these scuffs? Thanks!
Sponsored

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Needless to say, they lost the game and a subsequent meltdown while wearing cleats scratched up the plastic back of the front passenger seat. I was hoping this would be "Dad's toy" before transitioning to "family car" at least for a few months. Anyone have experienced getting out or diminishing these scuffs? Thanks!
No sorry, don't know how to get the scuffs out. But can give advise to prevent them - like shoes off!

mikeva

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Base
Country flag
OP
OP

taubmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Pictures would help.
Actually, got a detailing referral from my local Porsche dealer where I bought the car... let's see if they can work some magic today. Will try to post some before and after photos soon. The upside is that they were plastic cleats, not metal...

jontybutts

First Name
Jonty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Eletre R, Taycan
Country flag
No idea who that is, does he play Timid Rugby aka American Soccer?

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Honda Odyssey - worlds best family car - cost low enough you don't care how beat up it gets and it excels at it's job - transporting kids and their crap…

it's less than a set of Taycan options…

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
The back of the seats is leatherette not hard plastic. Should be easy to clean and not have deep scuffs like hard plastic gets. Unless they tore the leatherette.

DANgerous

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have ordered one of these for my car, but don't have it or the car yet so I can't vouch for it. Might be up your alley?

Part number: 95B 044 008

Wagon57

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, BMW i3, Harley Roadking
Country flag
You should have gone with the CT and put the kids in the boot (as we call the trunk in the UK).
Sponsored