Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
For everyone in California, have you received your carpool decal sticker? How ugly do they look when you attach to the bumper?

I applied more than 6 weeks ago but I have not received them yet. I remember when I leased a hybrid in 2018 the stickers arrived much faster.
I haven't bothered to put my yellow HOV lane stickers on my car and probably just give them to my wife when the stickers on her Tesla expires, she uses the HOV lanes a lot more than I do anyway and when I use them I usually have at least one passenger in the car.
Sponsored

bergs

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan RWD, '20 Cayenne, '18 Model 3
Country flag
in california all HOV CAV stickers expire at the end of 2024. of course unless they change the legislation. so might as well order them....

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I found additional use of the ORD on my Cross Turismo. Perfect place for the HOV stickers. Put sticker on a PPF template, apply to plastic bits in the ORD, done. It's still ugly, but now not sticking to any body panels. As luck would have it, there's 4 fins on the package, and 4 stickers I can use. I end up only use 2 of the big stickers for the back sides.

-ThinkMac-

BayAreaJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I found additional use of the ORD on my Cross Turismo. Perfect place for the HOV stickers. Put sticker on a PPF template, apply to plastic bits in the ORD, done. It's still ugly, but now not sticking to any body panels. As luck would have it, there's 4 fins on the package, and 4 stickers I can use. I end up only use 2 of the big stickers for the back sides.

-ThinkMac-
Can you share photos of Taycan with the stickers?

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
@ithinkmac - Sorry, off topic, but how do you like the digital license plate ?

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Love it, pricey for my 1st one, but got deal on it last xmas, and bought a few. I think I got for $260 or something like that. they had a fire sale last xmas for previous owners, and I posted code on this forum, a bunch of others got in on it.

I like it because it's clean, and gives off a unique look, don't have to deal with stickers every year. Kinda goes well with EVs, gives off that futuristic vibe.

Nothing to do after installing, battery is suppose to good for 5 years before needing a swap. 1st year is included in price, but after that annual subscription to maintain the automated stuff.

-ThinkMac-

@ithinkmac - Sorry, off topic, but how do you like the digital license plate ?

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I keep mine in the glovebox- no problems thus far. No way I'm sticking those on the bodywork.........

DNADoc

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB S560e
Country flag
Fortunately my stickers are blue and not ugly at all....However I had ceramic coating for my Taycan and the Stickers do not adhere to the ceramic....I had to add some superglue to get them to stay on....

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Love it, pricey for my 1st one, but got deal on it last xmas, and bought a few. I think I got for $260 or something like that. they had a fire sale last xmas for previous owners, and I posted code on this forum, a bunch of others got in on it.

I like it because it's clean, and gives off a unique look, don't have to deal with stickers every year. Kinda goes well with EVs, gives off that futuristic vibe.

Nothing to do after installing, battery is suppose to good for 5 years before needing a swap. 1st year is included in price, but after that annual subscription to maintain the automated stuff.

-ThinkMac-

Thanks for the review !! I'm actually thinking of getting one. There was a forum member that posted on here that his dealership had them, but he is not replying to my PMs. If I can't find a local dealer, I'll just order from Reviver I guess. They are about a 35 minute drive from me...

johnarpy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I bought a new e-tron GT last July. It was Ascari Blue and since the new stickers were blue I got them. It took about 4 months. I bought a kit and put them on PPF before placing on the car. That was the best decision, since I could only stand 5 days of coming out to my car and seeing how it looked defaced. I took them off and put them away. I got rid of the GT and got a Taycan about a month ago and I would never place those sticker on any car that I admire the design of and enjoy lookin at..

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag

-ThinkMac-
check your CC statement - not a chance you got that for $260.00