Blue stickers arrived today 3/22
Sponsored

Reg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mailed check mid Jan, and it was just cashed. So I guess stickers soon for me...
Took a week between check cashed and getting the stickers. Mailed payment on 1/4.
they aren't as obnoxious as I thought they would be since don't need to put on back bumper any more and can put the smaller front ones very low on the front.

TayTaySD

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mamba Green Taycan 4S
Country flag
I would be super happy if you no longer had to install stickers on the back bumper.
Now how many stickers and where do they go? Just mailed application today.
I don't understand why these stickers are so huge. They should make them
license plate size like registration stickers. Put one on your license plate and you
are good to go!

Gambler

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN 4
Country flag
II think, once I get it I will go with the magnetic option ... I will stick it only if needed. This thing is ugly!

Last edited:

bergs

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan RWD, '20 Cayenne, '18 Model 3
Country flag
question for those of you who have done the PPF underlayment for the HOV decals - any issues with peeling? i do touchless foam cannon and pressure wash rinse at home weekly, and am worried about blasting the PPF edges and decals falling off. i like the idea of the PPF underneath as i scratched my bumper on my other car when removing the expired red stickers.

Henke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
question for those of you who have done the PPF underlayment for the HOV decals - any issues with peeling? i do touchless foam cannon and pressure wash rinse at home weekly, and am worried about blasting the PPF edges and decals falling off. i like the idea of the PPF underneath as i scratched my bumper on my other car when removing the expired red stickers.
I have done PPF but in 6 years I have never stuck the decals on my car and so far have not had an issue with being stopped. I have them in my glove box.

bergs

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone tried these?
Do they stick?
i would not try. i had a magnet on my tesla and the random vibration, flexing, etc caused a dull spot underneath when i took it off, despite it being brand new and clean. the taycan has a mixed-material body, so some panels are steel and some are aluminum.

i was looking at the PPF amazon options....

LoremIpsum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
On my Model S, I did HOV stickers applied to decal shaped PPF film patches, that were then applied to the PPF that was on the body of the car.

In the five years of having those decals, I never once had an issue of the PPF patches peeling off the car. The only peeling that occurred happened with one of the decals itself a few months before the expiration date, where to top layer of the decal started to separate from the bottom layer.

After the stickers expired at the beginning of 2022, I pulled them off the car by peeling up the decal shaped PPF patches, and had no issues removing them. You'd never know the car had ever had the decals installed to look at it today.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Please just do me a favor - remove them shortly after you (inevitably) move to Texas.

bergs

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
unlikely, but at least the PPF will make it easier!

hmmwv79

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan base RWD
Country flag
I do not need car pool sticker now, so does sticker expire when I order or it already counting from VIN number? Thank you in advance.
Sponsored