Sponsored

Last edited:

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I've exhausted every decent Taycan-related youtube supply there is. For my money, the Smoking Tire reviews are the best... if only because Matt Farah knows what he's talking about and seems to really appreciate the car for what it is and not rag on it for what it's not.

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I'm pretty sure I've exhausted every video subcategory as well (Autobahn runs, charging experiences, tutorials, POV driving, night drives, walkarounds, comparison videos, regular reviews). My anticipation has only grown since my car is less than two weeks out so I find myself rewatching the same videos because I have to contain my excitement somehow. It's a terrible condition lol

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
I'm pretty sure I've exhausted every video subcategory as well (Autobahn runs, charging experiences, tutorials, POV driving, night drives, walkarounds, comparison videos, regular reviews). My anticipation has only grown since my car is less than two weeks out so I find myself rewatching the same videos because I have to contain my excitement somehow. It's a terrible condition lol
I thought it was just me!

I always enjoy the Late Brake Show and Tim Rodie reviews of the CT, maybe because it's Neptune Blue, same car in both, but the low point is whenever you contemplate rewatching the Out of Spec 90 minute drive across Germany video. :eek:

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Those long-winded Out of Spec driving videos got a LOT of play earlier in the year :CWL: It's okay, this is a safe space lol I definitely enjoyed the Late Brake Show. Another one of my favorites is the Extra Throttle House segment on the GTS.
Sponsored