Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I posted some of them... somewhere...

Found those two:

Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior 1D9BDDE4-F67D-44A8-95CC-0414E4236B69

Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior t_1

OP
OP
brba242

brba242

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
Had a chat with my wife last night and I think I will step aside from the Crayon exterior, because I don't think anything else but black works with it.
And since I don't like black interiors...
So for the moment I'm on black exterior, black 21 inch CT design wheels and Black/Crayon interior.
Really love that interior, contrasts really nice.
Just one concern left...keeping it clean.

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Do you have some real life pictures of your car ?
I just picked up this white CT4 with the red interior. I was never keen on red interiors but I love it. Deep rich red color. Very classy and with the white exterior it is a nice contrast.

Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior 3926E119-F4DA-41E5-B4D6-44B2E8FDAAEE
Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior 5492A631-DC9C-4EA9-8A76-67926CC96647
Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior tempImageQ7KVJi
Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior tempImage0zomhh

Last edited:

bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
Had a chat with my wife last night and I think I will step aside from the Crayon exterior, because I don't think anything else but black works with it.
And since I don't like black interiors...
So for the moment I'm on black exterior, black 21 inch CT design wheels and Black/Crayon interior.
Really love that interior, contrasts really nice.
Just one concern left...keeping it clean.
I don't have any good pictures of the interior because the red does not come out well. You might be able to see from this picture if you expand what the red looks like. It is a darker red. If you are ok with the white I would go for the red leather interior.

Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior IMG_0310.JPG

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I went with the standard Slate Grey on my Frozen Blue

I test drove both the standard and full leather interiors. Full leather is superb, but I stuck to my budget. Seats are leather and the high quality plastics are durable and easy to clean.

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed either way, but try it out first if you can.

Full Blackberry / Purple leather interior looks great!

Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior F02850FA-DA07-40D9-8D0F-00A85D1FF7B5
Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior A1B0511A-5078-464F-AE4D-985E1B33B33D
Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior ED96A788-06AC-493A-ADE8-3C9A37A583F2

OP
OP
brba242

brba242

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
I don't have any good pictures of the interior because the red does not come out well. You might be able to see from this picture if you expand what the red looks like. It is a darker red. If you are ok with the white I would go for the red leather interior.

IMG_0310.JPG
Really nice combination. Love it !
But ... veto from the misses about the red leather.

OP
OP
brba242

brba242

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
I went with the standard Slate Grey on my Frozen Blue

I test drove both the standard and full leather interiors. Full leather is superb, but I stuck to my budget. Seats are leather and the high quality plastics are durable and easy to clean.

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed either way, but try it out first if you can.

Full Blackberry / Purple leather interior looks great!

F02850FA-DA07-40D9-8D0F-00A85D1FF7B5.jpeg
A1B0511A-5078-464F-AE4D-985E1B33B33D.jpeg
ED96A788-06AC-493A-ADE8-3C9A37A583F2.jpeg
Yes, like you said, the plastic does look durable and high quality based on your pictures.
Think I'll pass at the dealer once more next week to compare both of them.
But for the moment I'm at black metallic en black/chalk interior.
Found some threads on cleaning it and it seems that if you clean/feed it on a regularly basis, it doesn't wear as quick a I initally thought.

Nmoranda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
It looks like you already have plenty of responses but I’ll go ahead and give you my opinion. I wanted a Taycan but the only ones at the dealer had standard interior. It looked like the interior of my daughters Honda and not something I’d pay over 100k for. I was at the dealer a couple of weeks later for service and they just got in a new Taycan with red leather. I ordered my car right after that. The full leather is the only way to go in this car. I feel strongly that Porsche completely missed the mark on the standard interior.

Porsche Taycan Cannot decide on color/interior DDA7A0DC-4562-4E0E-AB26-52CD5D45E66B

OP
OP
brba242

brba242

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
It looks like you already have plenty of responses but I’ll go ahead and give you my opinion. I wanted a Taycan but the only ones at the dealer had standard interior. It looked like the interior of my daughters Honda and not something I’d pay over 100k for. I was at the dealer a couple of weeks later for service and they just got in a new Taycan with red leather. I ordered my car right after that. The full leather is the only way to go in this car. I feel strongly that Porsche completely missed the mark on the standard interior.

DDA7A0DC-4562-4E0E-AB26-52CD5D45E66B.jpeg
Well, I think you're right. Maybe a 100k plus car should have an exclisive look.
So I think I'll go for the black/chalk bicolor full leather.
Combined with jet black exterior should be stunning I guess.
I think I'll go and change my order next week.
Nice way to start the year
Thanks for the confirming words?

OP
OP
brba242

brba242

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
Well guys, I once again talked to the misses and guess what : she agreed on the red leather.
She thought it was more lighter red that it is in reality.
So it will be chalk exterior with red interior.
Glad I finally decided because it drove me crazy.
Thanks all for the replies and suggestions.
I'll post some picture when delivered in august.... oh my god, that's still so far away...

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
You made the right choice.
actually, she :angel:

btaback

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S, 2022 F150 Lightning
Country flag
You made the right choice.
actually, she :angel:
I’m considering a chalk exterior with Bordeaux interior. Anyone have an opinion on how that would look with the RS wheels on a 4S? It’s so tough to sell from the configurator and I haven’t found any real life pics yet. TYIA.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I’ve seen some photos of bordeaux red…use search function on upper right corner ;)
btw, i would select bordeaux if it would be available as olea leather.
imo, it goes great with crayon as well.

OP
OP
brba242

brba242

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST RWD
Country flag
Actually, yesterday i changed my order into a Sport Turismo. And at the dealership was a crayon 911 with the bordeaux leather. It's fantastic! I really love it. I also chose the RS wheels. I think it will be a great combo.
Sponsored