FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2024 -4S , GT3
Country flag
I just committed to acquiring a new MY24 4S by month end. The vehicle is highly optioned by Exclusive Manufacturer. Seems this was part of Porsche Program that a dealer could not refuse. This car was held up in the custom problem and got to the dealer a few days ago. It is a 10/23 build. I don't think anyone expected it to arrive so late and so close to the mid cycle refresh launch.

The striking part of the deal is the price. The MSRP is $163,050, the out the door price is $117,325, including $2,262 in dealer fees and charges. ($47,987 discount) with no money down. I have never seen this level of store discounting, factory incentives, plus a full $7,500 EV credit. Another plus is my state of registration has no sales tax on EV's. The only negative is it must be leased, so there is a penalty with a .0037MF. Given the final deal, I was able to live with a couple of extra points above the current interest rate.

Will post some pic's once I pick it up later in the week.

BTW, if anyone is interested the current residuals on PCNA 4S leases is 52% after 39 months. This assumes the car is at or below the MRM.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Caraholic

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F430, Cayman S, JKU
Country flag
Would love to hear what the lease deal is on that massive of a discount. Congrats, Any pics?

OP
OP

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2024 -4S , GT3
Country flag
Would love to hear what the lease deal is on that massive of a discount. Congrats, Any pics?
Term: 39mo, Payment $1,725, Residual: $78,260 (48% of MSRP limited by MRM).

Pics, by end of week.

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
wow, MSRP 163 seems expensive for a 4S, can you share the build sheet ? or maybe just easier to ask what option was not checked? 😬 Anyway, best of luck and enjoy !

Last edited:
OP
OP

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2024 -4S , GT3
Country flag
wow, MSRP 163 seems pricing for a 4S, can you share the build sheet ? or maybe just easier to ask what option was not checked? 😬 Anyway, best of luck and enjoy !
Happy to do so after I take delivery. I will say that it was over MRM by almost $7k.

seattlefox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Congrats!! Recently went through a very similar deal but for cash purchase. MSRP $167,740, purchase price $117,418. It's an MY23 GTS though. And well, the sales tax over here is 10.5% :(

Interested in seeing your build sheet. A $163k 4S can have all the nice options in the world! You'll reeeeally enjoy it!

OP
OP

FlyingPoint

First Name
Cobblestone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2024 -4S , GT3
Country flag
I know it is obvious, but remember you can buy out your lease at any time. 😀
Yes, you are absolutely correct. However, with the current rate of inflation, the real interest rate is much lower than its nominal rate. The lease has a nominal rate of 7.4%, after subtracting the inflation rate of 3.5%, the 3.9% is tolerable. The other consideration is the depreciation risk, which I happily avoided by leasing my first Taycan.