Pwh819

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo - Chalk
Country flag
I will. I am going to do Chalk, with the black door handles, the power charging door, gloss black for the off road package, and the gloss black rear view mirror.

It should contrast nicely with Chalk color on the side of the car.
I’ve just secured a late Feb allocation for a CT and have done the configuration based on a Chalk exterior but am undecided on interior color (planning on going with the standard leather option I think). Curious what choice you made on the inside? I’m leaning towards Slate Gray but haven’t seen this in person so somewhat hesitant but have had so many black interiors would like a change. Thanks.
Sponsored

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I’ve just secured a late Feb allocation for a CT and have done the configuration based on a Chalk exterior but am undecided on interior color (planning on going with the standard leather option I think). Curious what choice you made on the inside? I’m leaning towards Slate Gray but haven’t seen this in person so somewhat hesitant but have had so many black interiors would like a change. Thanks.

Pete, I am going straight black leather for the interior. I wear a lot of dark denim, so it tends to mark up lighter colored seats. Also, the full black contrasts nicely with the Chalk.

Initially, I thought of going Olea leather, but then I toned it back to the regular full leather interior since there can't be that much difference between the high end leather and traditional full leather if I am going straight black.

My configuration freeze date on the 22 of February, so seems like we will on a similar arrival timeline.

Cheers

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
Curious what choice you made on the inside?
I went with bramble (blackberry) with chalk stitching and seatbelts to match the chalk exterior and I love it. I wanted to have something different because most of the interiors are black and to me it's just boring.

The only "problem" with blackberry is that it's very hard to take pictures of. Nearly all pictures I've seen are far off it's real color (they are very poppy and more purple/pink). The real color is more settled and dark. That's why I always recommend to watch it in person.
Below you find two pics of my car that nearly show the real color.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club blackberry_interior
Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club blackberry_seat

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
That was my favorite combo :like:

Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
My 4S order is going in monday! I originally went with volcano gray but kept getting drawn to the chalk taycans on forums. So I switched to chalk! I blew my budget by 10k with extra options I'm sure I don't need but YOLO.

raharris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC AT4X, Macan S, Taycan Turbo, Cayenne Turbo GT
Country flag
Looks visually very close to my spec :). Although I decided against the glass roof and powe. Nice thing about not living in the UK anymore, I didn't have to get the front number plate!
My 4S order is going in monday! I originally went with volcano gray but kept getting drawn to the chalk taycans on forums. So I switched to chalk! I blew my budget by 10k with extra options I'm sure I don't need but YOLO.
I've yet to see someone on this forum not blow their budget - I'm sure there is a reason that Porsche don't lock the configurator much earlier in the process ;)

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Same here! Ordered volcano and am tempted to switch - not sure if chalk will look good in Minnesota with all the snow...

Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Looks visually very close to my spec :). Although I decided against the glass roof and powe. Nice thing about not living in the UK anymore, I didn't have to get the front number plate!

I've yet to see someone on this forum not blow their budget - I'm sure there is a reason that Porsche don't lock the configurator much earlier in the process ;)
haha my SA was like yeah switching up your spec until the day you can't is normal. haha. I've probably changed my spec about 8 times but monday is cut off day for me.

Gomboy86

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Same here! Ordered volcano and am tempted to switch - not sure if chalk will look good in Minnesota with all the snow...
yeah you know, I live in the PNW and its gloomy here all the time, I do love Chalk, but where I live I feel like the color will get muted by the gray days. I live in seattle. I may switch to volcano grey again... or black. but for now its chalk.

Bsteffes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 S (s) Cayenne S, Taycan 4s, GT4 clubsport
Country flag
Picked up my 2nd Taycan (1st one in Chalk) at the end of January. Full Ceramic and front end PPF Xpel.
Absolutely Love this color on the Taycan! It changes with its surroundings but always looks amazing.

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2339

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2338

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2334

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2332

Porsche Taycan CHALK Taycan Club IMG_2330