Collection MY22 CT4S Dolomite this friday !

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Just got a call from my dealer.
The CT is on its way and should arrive this thursday.
No idea if anything is missing so far...
so stoked !

Ordered September 7th
Produced October 8th
Delivery October 22nd (expected)

Porsche Taycan Collection MY22 CT4S Dolomite this friday ! 1634635542211

For recall, I had placed a MY21 order in March (same car same specs) but it got stuck too long since july so I cancelled it and ordered a MY22 in September instead. Crazy that the MY22 arrives before. The MY21 is expected for early december.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gt1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M5
Country flag
Car has arrived finally at dealer this afternoon. Nothing is missing ! Delivery is tomorrow ;-)
That Looks amazing. Could you please post some pictures as I planning on a similar build, just trying to decide between Dolomite and Ice Grey. Did you get Vesuvius inlays?
Thanks

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That Looks amazing. Could you please post some pictures as I planning on a similar build, just trying to decide between Dolomite and Ice Grey. Did you get Vesuvius inlays?
Thanks
Thanks
Yes I got vesuvius inlays for offroad package as well as matching CT 21 wheels in vesuvius
Pictures coming soon

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
So, today is (finally) the D day.... or CT day :like:
Congrats again! :clap:
(btw: how comes that you ordered off-road package? I've been misleaded that it provides 20mm higher position, but it's just a bunch of overpriced plastics :headbang: )

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So, today is (finally) the D day.... or CT day :like:
Congrats again! :clap:
(btw: how comes that you ordered off-road package? I've been misleaded that it provides 20mm higher position, but it's just a bunch of overpriced plastics :headbang: )
Thanks !
The off-road package gives a more rugged look which I am aiming for. I will use the CT for going to outdoor activities (surfing, wingfoiling, skiing, etc...). Also, the offroad package makes the plastic wheel arches blend in much better. Without it, the arches stand out too much. It does give you higher clearance (+10mm) which can be useful in steep driveways or snow.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Last edited:

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Thanks !
The off-road package gives a more rugged look which I am aiming for. I will use the CT for going to outdoor activities (surfing, wingfoiling, skiing, etc...). Also, the offroad package makes the plastic wheel arches blend in much better. Without it, the arches stand out too much. It does give you higher clearance (+10mm) which can be useful in steep driveways or snow.
You are wrong regarding higher clearance... also I found out that overall clearance (in any position) is actually 10mm (maybe even 15mm) lower due to the plastic mount below.
Just take a closer look from below when you'll get the car.

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You are wrong regarding higher clearance... also I found out that overall clearance (in any position) is actually 10mm (maybe even 15mm) lower due to the plastic mount below.
Just take a closer look from below when you'll get the car.
I didn't know that but whichever I would still go 100% for the offroad package for its rugged look ! plastic wheel arches alone look really strange... IMO

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I didn't know that either. I found this forum too late... just check that link of @whitex .
Also, when you'll get the car, take a look below ...

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Collection MY22 CT4S Dolomite this friday ! 1634889833688

by default I just want it higher (as specified) even if max clearance is the same with/without package

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Understood... but clearance is not as it looks.
You have to lie down, see below how this plastic is mounted on chasis... because of mount it actually takes 10mm off.
Also, check protective plastic infront of rear wheel(s).
Photo is made in Normal position where clearance should be 150mm, as you can see it's about 125mm only.

Porsche Taycan Collection MY22 CT4S Dolomite this friday ! 2_

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
20” wheels vs 21” wheels also give you an extra 10mm of ground clearance, for those that actually care. The tire diameters are significantly different, 29” vs 28.2” respectively. If you’re measuring to ground and comparing different cars, you must factor in the wheel size choice.

Consequently, the tires on 20” wheels will also have 10mm less fender gap.
Sponsored