CT4 options not available/delayed

Jase700

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Told by my dealer today I couldn't get either of the brushed aluminum door sills. You can get the lighted ones, but not the basic ones. Of all the things that are delayed, you'd think that wouldn't be the one thing on the build. Any idea if you can buy them aftermarket and install?
Sponsored

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
is your car already in process? mine is in production and just got delayed and I wonder if thats it.

how do they start a car not knowing if they have the parts?

Told by my dealer today I couldn't get either of the brushed aluminum door sills. You can get the lighted ones, but not the basic ones. Of all the things that are delayed, you'd think that wouldn't be the one thing on the build. Any idea if you can buy them aftermarket and install?

OP
OP

Jase700

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Build locks June 8, delivery in September. The image they showed me from the order system has like a little clock icon which means that the specific option is delayed.

I see you are DC area as well... I ordered from Porsche Bethesda.. how about you?

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
Funny same here, mine went into production 5/6 so I was already underway.
Build locks June 8, delivery in September. The image they showed me from the order system has like a little clock icon which means that the specific option is delayed.

I see you are DC area as well... I ordered from Porsche Bethesda.. how about you?

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
When I asked my dealer to add black aluminum door sills to my CT4 build, he said the option wasn’t available until July, and mine is a June production.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
When I asked my dealer to add black aluminum door sills to my CT4 build, he said the option wasn’t available until July, and mine is a June production.
I optioned the same thing maybe that's why my June production was also pushed back to July
Sponsored