Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Its funny how he said their production is 6 months behind yet the 2022's are being produced couple weeks early and shipped on a normal schedule.
Sponsored

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Its funny how he said their production is 6 months behind yet the 2022's are being produced couple weeks early and shipped on a normal schedule.
Some of us have their cars stuck in production since July. Last update is delivery in December so who knows.

Toodal00

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan RWD, 21 Tesla MY, Mercedes E350, GLC 300
Country flag
Some of us have their cars stuck in production since July. Last update is delivery in December so who knows.
Their learning from tesla, promised me a model S last january in june and now their is no delivery date. almost a year after. Why I'm purchasing a Taycan

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
My Taycan has arrived at Emden and is now awaiting a ship to take it to Benicia (scheduled for 11/05, hoping for an earlier ship but we'll see). Dates are still the same otherwise: a 12/10 delivery to the SF Bay Area.

Also thanks to @Climax_F82 for checking, and the vehicle currently has no outstanding campaigns at all (no missing remotes, TPMS, solar sensors, manual steering columns...). Looks like Porsche is slowly getting a handle on supply issues. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
You're welcome man! You're the only lucky one so far with no missing parts, out of the 30+ ppl i've checked on!

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Awesome!! Can you orrery please check for me??

VIN: WP0AB2Y14NSA43231

Thanks so much for your time!!
Here you go. You're the 2nd with no missing parts. Congrats!

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 8.17.19 PM

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
So odd. My ETA moved from 12/10, to 12/17, now back to 12/10 in a matter of 1 week. I don't know what to believe anymore lol...

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
So odd. My ETA moved from 12/10, to 12/17, now back to 12/10 in a matter of 1 week. I don't know what to believe anymore lol...

Mine has been bouncing everywhere. Just got onto a boat that will lead to Houston, initial delivery 11/12. Then 11/19. This week when it got on the boat it bumped to 11/5 and randomly tonight it switched to 11/26 for a few hours before going back to 11/12.

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
HI @Climax_F82

Can you please check my vin also if its not a hassle. Thank you so much!

WP0BA2Y16NSA67215

Last edited:

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
As I said it’s just beyond comprehension, @Climax_F82 checked mine and the only stop sale was the TPM. Crazy that our cars are just sitting in Zuffenhausen waiting for a TPM control unit, but so many people on this thread are getting cars with the units installed. It’s not like Taycans are born fully formed. They’re built from a box of parts, the same TPM we need for our cars is apparently being put in to 2022s before my 2021 ordered in April because…??????

frankchn

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
992 TTS, Taycan TTS
Country flag
As I said it’s just beyond comprehension, @Climax_F82 checked mine and the only stop sale was the TPM. Crazy that our cars are just sitting in Zuffenhausen waiting for a TPM control unit, but so many people on this thread are getting cars with the units installed. It’s not like Taycans are born fully formed. They’re built from a box of parts, the same TPM we need for our cars is apparently being put in to 2022s before my 2021 ordered in April because…??????
I wonder if they re-engineered the affected parts in the 2022 Taycans so they are coming from a different, less-impacted source now.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I gave up trying to understand what’s going on.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I wonder if they re-engineered the affected parts in the 2022 Taycans so they are coming from a different, less-impacted source now.
This is possible and makes some sense I suppose.
I gave up trying to understand what’s going on.
This is probably the best approach for my sanity. ?

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
You can get your VIN by using your browser's developer tools.

Go to the TYD website, and then right click anywhere on the page and click on "Inspect". That should bring up the developer tools.

In Developer Tools, go to the Network tab, and click on Fetch/XHR. Refresh the page, and you should see a bunch of requests of 8 digits go through. Click on one of them and you will get the VIN.

I found that this works once the car hits the "Scheduled for Production" milestone.

Hope this is helpful!

1634072149468.png
This is actually amazing, it worked! Thank you so much!

OP
OP
RPTRXV

RPTRXV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 / Taycan CT4 / Model X (ordered)
Country flag
Major update -- my Taycan CT is on the vessel Garnet Leader, and my expected date of delivery has moved up from December 3rd to November 12th! I hope this isn't some weird German prank ...
Sponsored