ab521

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan, CT4
Country flag
MY CT 4 is on a boat, Felicity Ace, but deliver time was 23 days yesterday, 42 days today.
Sponsored

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
outstanding, ty! Got my VIN..car completes production tomorrow, according to TYD.
well so much for that..production completion date suddenly changed today from 10/15 to 11/12 and delivery date jumped to 1/7/22....pffttt

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
Is it weird for TYD to suddenly not show your car for a few days, usually when logging in showed car and click on it to get details on progress. Now it just loads and nothing appears anymore.

bourbon02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan(ordered)
Country flag
My Taycan has arrived at Emden and is now awaiting a ship to take it to Benicia (scheduled for 11/05, hoping for an earlier ship but we'll see). Dates are still the same otherwise: a 12/10 delivery to the SF Bay Area.

Also thanks to @Climax_F82 for checking, and the vehicle currently has no outstanding campaigns at all (no missing remotes, TPMS, solar sensors, manual steering columns...). Looks like Porsche is slowly getting a handle on supply issues. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
Mine is also at Emden waiting for a ship bound to Benicia. Looks like we will be on the same ship.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
Is it weird for TYD to suddenly not show your car for a few days, usually when logging in showed car and click on it to get details on progress. Now it just loads and nothing appears anymore.
I have the same issue. It says ‘you have no vehicle’ ?

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’ll wait a few days and ask my dealer and see what happens and post what they say. Let me know if you hear anything.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
I’ll wait a few days and ask my dealer and see what happens and post what they say. Let me know if you hear anything.
Use the link that you received in your email. It will take you directly to TYD

02bluesuperroo

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
So mine started production a couple of days early (10/12 instead of 10/15) but the delivery date has been pushed back a week to 12/10 now.

The additional week is tacked on to the end when it's at the dealership.

I wonder if it's because they anticipate needing a backordered part.
That’s pretty crazy, same for me. 10/13 production date which started on time but delivery pushed from 12/3 to 12/10.

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When was your delivery scheduled?
Mine is a 2021 4s started production July was to be finished in November and arriving at PECLA on January 9

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
well so much for that..production completion date suddenly changed today from 10/15 to 11/12 and delivery date jumped to 1/7/22....pffttt
I had the exact same dates as you. Was supposed to finish production last week. Now it's pushed back to 11/12 and 1/7/22 delivery.... sigh....

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I had the exact same dates as you. Was supposed to finish production last week. Now it's pushed back to 11/12 and 1/7/22 delivery.... sigh....

I am also in Ca and have a production date of 11/19, finish production 11/26 and a 1/28 delivery(two week delay). TYD is not considering the backup at the Ports. My concern is an additional 2-3 week delay. Hopefully with the Port now working 24/7 this may not happen.
Sponsored