December 2021 Delivery

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I saw / copied that checklist from a previous thread as well. Just like you added items specific to my build.
I have made a mental note to myself to not just jump in the car and leave.
This one quite a bit updated but principle the same :)
Sponsored

Mazikeen

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Cayenne, '22 Taycan
Country flag
This one quite a bit updated but principle the same :)
I like your additions. I will add them to my current list as well. I also found a thread from daveo4EV with adapters/cables that would be good to keep handy in the car.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I like your additions. I will add them to my current list as well. I also found a thread from daveo4EV with adapters/cables that would be good to keep handy in the car.
Yep - you guessed it, I already have them :)!!

websterama

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order
Country flag
Sorry for the noob question, but after 8 months of waiting I finally have enough hope to ask it here.
The last update I got from my dealer showed that my (ordered back in May) 2021 4S had arrived in Emden on 11/19. With an anticipated "exit" from Emden on 12/10 headed to Davisville. But looking at shipping schedules, etc., it looks like the RCC Prestige left Emden on 11/26. Might it be possible that my car is on that boat? Since it was sitting in Emden 7 days before that boat left?

Either way I guess i'll find out soon enough, and after all this time, what's another 2 weeks lol...
But curious what you experts think

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry for the noob question, but after 8 months of waiting I finally have enough hope to ask it here.
The last update I got from my dealer showed that my (ordered back in May) 2021 4S had arrived in Emden on 11/19. With an anticipated "exit" from Emden on 12/10 headed to Davisville. But looking at shipping schedules, etc., it looks like the RCC Prestige left Emden on 11/26. Might it be possible that my car is on that boat? Since it was sitting in Emden 7 days before that boat left?

Either way I guess i'll find out soon enough, and after all this time, what's another 2 weeks lol...
Apologies up front as I know you've almost certainly done this but if you click on the next step in TYD, not the current milestone, does it show an assigned vessel (it should do!)?

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag

Do you have Track Your Dreams(TYD)? The name of the Boat is listed. Go to phase 9 and it will list the Ship if you are on it. Mine just listed 24 hrs or less before the ship is leaving. You can also call Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243 and they will give you updates. They can also set u up on TYD. Usually a 10-20 minute wait On the Phone.

websterama

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S on order
Country flag
Apologies up front as I know you've almost certainly done this but if you click on the next step in TYD, not the current milestone, does it show an assigned vessel (it should do!)?
Unfortunately my order/car has never been entered into TYD. I asked my dealer multiple times and they seem clueless about how to make that happen. So all I've ever had to go on are screenshots from my sales associates Sales and Vehicle Management System, which show the car at V331 in Emden.

McNasty

First Name
Sasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
MY PERSONAL PU CHECK LIST

This is my personal list influenced by my build choices but just a reminder of some basic stuff to think of prior to PU at your dealer and some things to do before you even get there.

All pretty std. stuff but in your excitement perhaps might overlook some (especially when at the dealer and not nec. paying full attention to what you purchased :)). A bit anal perhaps but given what you are all paying for this car probably worth reviewing what you receive - trust but verify!

This is my modified version of a separate check list on one of the forums - can't recall who started this but dibs to them:
Complimentary window tint? They do that? Or is it a dealer by dealer basis

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Can't see modern images of the new construction at Sparow's Pt. - this rel more recent zoomed view in MT shows where the new offload road to Port processing lots is I guess:

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 8.04.23 AM.png
Where the road cuts thru, that area was the coal piles for the steel mill. But this is a good overview map that shows the layout with VW and BMW.

Porsche Taycan December 2021 Delivery 1638460324828

Mazikeen

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 Cayenne, '22 Taycan
Country flag
Unfortunately my order/car has never been entered into TYD. I asked my dealer multiple times and they seem clueless about how to make that happen. So all I've ever had to go on are screenshots from my sales associates Sales and Vehicle Management System, which show the car at V331 in Emden.
I got my commission number from my dealer and called Porsche myself. Within a day or so, I had the email for TYD.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
Just call 1-800-PORSCHE and they can help you with TYD or give you the status of your car.

PythonCoder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
My TYD is showing port processing now at Houston, ETA 12/17.
My Entry Port is also 12/17, everything seems to be earlier. I'm on Siem Cicero. Anyone seeing the same?
Sponsored