Glovis Supreme left Emden

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Thank you sir. They appear to have fixed the “track your dream” map images. We are smack in the middle of the Atlantic. Smooth sailing, Glovis Supreme!

Too bad it has to make it through LA first, that sounds like a shit show… fingers crossed.

92EBD0EF-0D04-4561-8802-36B68C7FB610.jpeg
(Different ship but) I have never experienced this type of update in TYD despite now being on the last leg through the Gulf of Mexico to Houston - just amazing how inconsistent this blasted platform is - unreal.

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Is our boat supposed to berth in Brunswick today? I don't have access to any live data so wondering if anyone else does and if there's been any change on TYD?

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Docked around 11:00pm PST Thursday evening (Friday morning).
Lets get going on to Panama!

Screenshot_20211209-230730_MarineTraffic.jpg
Yep...still docked. Likely will set sail this weekend. They usually only stay about 24-36 hrs it seems.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
My TYD shows 41 days to San Diego. Is it going to be stuck at the canal for a while? Shows a 1800 hr departure today.
If you have been following any of the previous notes about TYD you will notice that TYD cannot be used once you are assigned to a Ship. You have to use one of the Shipping Trackers either free service or paid Satellite service. My Car is five days from the Canal and it still shows 55 days to the Dealer even though it’s 17 days from San Diego.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Glovis Supreme has departed Brunswick Georgia within the last hour........ bound for Santa Marta Columbia unfortunately ?.
I was hoping somehow adding Brunswick to the schedule would mean it was skipping Columbia somehow.........
There goes any hopes probably for any Southern California or Northern California cars making the tax credit this year.
I was hoping against hope..........

Porsche Taycan Glovis Supreme left Emden Screenshot_20211211-210805_MarineTraffic

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Glovis Supreme has departed Brunswick Georgia within the last hour........ bound for Santa Marta Columbia unfortunately ?.
I was hoping somehow adding Brunswick to the schedule would mean it was skipping Columbia somehow.........
There goes any hopes probably for any Southern California or Northern California cars making the tax credit this year.
I was hoping against hope..........

Screenshot_20211211-210805_MarineTraffic.jpg
Yep here is its current location. Should dock in Santa Marta on 15th and likely depart around early AM 17th Dec. Then needs to transit the Panama Canal before it get on the other side into the Pacific and into San Diego and other West Coast US ports. That makes its ETA around 12/26 according to my last SA tracking probably much in line and correct. Port processing during the Xmas and New Years holidays would put my bet that cars arriving on Glovis Supreme won't be cleared by PDI and released to dealers until after the New Year and that is IF they have all their parts/chips! My TYD updated to 2/4 for my car so we'll see.

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Yep here is its current location. Should dock in Santa Marta on 15th and likely depart around early AM 17th Dec. Then needs to transit the Panama Canal before it get on the other side into the Pacific and into San Diego and other West Coast US ports. That makes its ETA around 12/26 according to my last SA tracking probably much in line and correct. Port processing during the Xmas and New Years holidays would put my bet that cars arriving on Glovis Supreme won't be cleared by PDI and released to dealers until after the New Year and that is IF they have all their parts/chips! My TYD updated to 2/4 for my car so we'll see.
So, after Santa Marta, it passes thru the Panama Canal (is there a long waiting period to pass thru there?) and then docks in San Diego directly?

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So, after Santa Marta, it passes thru the Panama Canal (is there a long waiting period to pass thru there?) and then docks in San Diego directly?
Depends on amount of traffic waiting through go thru the canal. From there usually next stop is either somewhere in Mexico and then San Diego or directly to San Diego and the other northern CA port. Currently in Santa Marta docked.

Porsche Taycan Glovis Supreme left Emden Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 19.46.05

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Glovis Supreme is already underway this morning steaming to Panama!
GO BABY GO!........... Hopefully fairly quickly through the canal and on to San Diego......... let's aim for 26th for San Diego and 29th for Benicia.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Sitting waiting in the Atlantic for its turn to go through. We've had some good luck and speed thus far...... I am hopeful she can make it through and on to San Diego and Benicia before the end of the year. RCC Classic just made it to San Diego a day ahead of schedule.

Porsche Taycan Glovis Supreme left Emden Screenshot_20211217-075758_MarineTraffic

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
Is the schedule for her to dock in San Diego on the 26th? My TYD still says it will enter San Diego on the 21st of Jan lol.
So it offloads some cargo there and then moves on to Benicia?

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
Is the schedule for her to dock in San Diego on the 26th? My TYD still says it will enter San Diego on the 21st of Jan lol.
TYD clearly isn't tied to the real-time maritime traffic.
TYD doesn't track the ships in real-time. thus far, the schedule on this link has been accurate for the Glovis Supreme. The RCC Classic which is in San Diego now is ahead of the Glovis Supreme and on schedule as well. So, yes, it's still looking good for Benicia on 12/29. Current timing issue is how long it takes the Glovis Supreme to get through the Panama Canal where she's waiting in line...
https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/attachments/pwl-westbound-keep-pdf.26464/

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I believe our ship has started on its way toward the Canal and locks, after waiting most of the day. 6pm PST. Woohoo!

Porsche Taycan Glovis Supreme left Emden Screenshot_20211217-175702_MarineTraffic
Sponsored