Glovis Supreme left Emden

RidewithEMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 911 Turbo; 2018 Audi Q7; 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
@Kellster holy hell!! I am glad you have a good sense of humor. And I love that you wound up knowing Matt’s girlfriend. It’s a small world! BTW, I’m a fellow female attorney in the Bay. My office is in SF.
Sponsored

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bolt, 2023 XC90 PHEV, 2022 Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Got my first look today. Completed the purchase, but PDI and PPF to go, so left empty handed. Very excited at how it turned out!

Taycan_CT4.jpg
Oh, it's beautiful!

I will say with the suspension set to the top like that, you really get the CrossTrek effect on this white color due to the contrast with the wheel arches! (No offense meant... it's a reality I will also face, even in Neptune Blue.)

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
Oh, it's beautiful!

I will say with the suspension set to the top like that, you really get the CrossTrek effect on this white color due to the contrast with the wheel arches! (No offense meant... it's a reality I will also face, even in Neptune Blue.)
I think it's even higher than the Lift setting right off the truck. First time I've ever seen Ice Grey in person, so I was very pleased. Took one look at the wheels and tires and decided on the protection package. Yikes!

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My Turbo CT just rolled off the truck, and the dealer sent me a pic! I was a little worried about the blue headlights that are a different blue from the body, but I think we’re getting away with it. Clear side marker already on order.

Porsche Taycan Glovis Supreme left Emden IMG_1380

jvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey CT4
Country flag
My Turbo CT just rolled off the truck, and the dealer sent me a pic! I was a little worried about the blue headlights that are a different blue from the body, but I think we’re getting away with it. Clear side marker already on order.

IMG_1380.jpeg
Congrats! Absolutely love Neptune. It works with the lights. I got the clear markers for Christmas and the dealer is installing them during PDI.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag

IMG_1380.jpeg
Looks badass.
What dealer is this?
And what pack is that that adds the gloss black splitter at the front?
Yours was born the day before mine btw....... lol.

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
Congrats! Absolutely love Neptune. It works with the lights. I got the clear markers for Christmas and the dealer is installing them during PDI.
Did you order the clear side markers from the dealer or elsewhere?

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
I got them from Suncoast. Dealer just doing me a favor installing them. Literally takes a couple minutes for someone who knows how to do it.
I found a thread just on the markers with what appear to be very clear instructions. I wonder how long it will be until my husband’s patience for the entire Taycan adventure and expense runs out! ?

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks badass.
What dealer is this?
And what pack is that that adds the gloss black splitter at the front?
Yours was born the day before mine btw....... lol.
I think it was "Inlays in High Gloss Black." It feels a bit hidden in the configurator but it's looks killer compared with the silver/aluminum finish-looking one, IMHO.

It's at "Steven's Creek Porsche" which is basically San Jose / Santa Clara Porsche, close to 280 about 5 miles South of Cupertino.

optik382

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you order the clear side markers from the dealer or elsewhere?
I also got mine from Suncoast. Took about two weeks. I'm planning to do the install myself so wish me luck :)

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
I also got mine from Suncoast. Took about two weeks. I'm planning to do the install myself so wish me luck :)
Mine on order also but car won't get to dealer for another 10 days or so. Likely end of month delivery with my travel/work schedule. Suncoast should have them delivered by then. My dealer will install them for me just like with my 992. during delivery.

OP
OP
Kellster

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
I might be the last one still "Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay" but SA called this morning and my Frosted Berry Metallic (aka Pinky) is loading on the truck today! He says it should be at the dealer tomorrow. I guess that truck is taking the long way around since it's only 71 miles from Benicia to Rocklin but at least it's moving in the right direction.

RidewithEMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 911 Turbo; 2018 Audi Q7; 2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
That’s awesome! You are not the last one sitting on the dock of the bay. I escalated this to the sales manager at Marin who advised today that the car is waiting on an ECU update from Germany, which he says is “basically just a software patch”. If this is an over the air update I have no idea why this would be holding up delivery to the dealership. Has anybody else heard of this or have any thoughts? They previously told us the vehicle was NOT on the no sale list so I was very surprised by this and frustrated that it’s the first we are hearing of it.
Sponsored