Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
997.2 C2S
Country flag
Anyone else put an order in yet or had anymore updates on GTS variants
Hi chaps,

Ordered on launch day (lucky as no idea a GTS was coming out, let alone on that day) - initially a saloon then switched horses before I pushed the button to a ST.

Rushed a bit with the initial shopping list to get the order in but ticked these http://www.porsche-code.com/PN5MXGW0

No dates/allocations yet, understand the saloons are getting slots before the ST's.

Been told Jan.

Cheers all,

Ben
Sponsored

Alex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, BMW 435i, X5, Range Rover Sport TDV8
Country flag
Too early to lock spec just yet but the order is in the system. There is going to be a lot of dissapointed punters as dealers are promising delivery dates in Q1 to a lot of people but in reality I have been told there will only be a few cars a quarter per dealer. I had an expression of interest on this car sinc Jan this year, deposit was paid the day the configurator went live though.
Interested in what it is that made you want to upgrade a 4S with performance battery to a GTS?

To me it seems there's very little difference aside from what I perceive to be a lesser interior if you went for upgraded leather in the first place.

mas_gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
GTS Sport Turismo ordered today. Estimated for arrival in Q3/Q4 2022. I am 3rd on the dealers' list. Their demonstrator is first and scheduled to arrive Feb/March
Interested to know why you were quoted Q3/4 if you are the 3rd car on their list. Others are being quoted Q2/spring deliveries on here for the early orders...

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Hi chaps,

Ordered on launch day (lucky as no idea a GTS was coming out, let alone on that day) - initially a saloon then switched horses before I pushed the button to a ST.

Rushed a bit with the initial shopping list to get the order in but ticked these http://www.porsche-code.com/PN5MXGW0

No dates/allocations yet, understand the saloons are getting slots before the ST's.

Been told Jan.

Cheers all,

Ben
I was interested to see the matrix lights getting deleted when I opened your link.
I think the 4S CT is a better choice than GTS ST for my requirements but specced a GTS just in case to get the lights (though in black) because they were deleted from my 4S order.

Looks like a long delay and I have already waited over 5 months and no indication of any fix or delivery date from Swindon :(

temoor

First Name
Porsche4S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
I was interested to see the matrix lights getting deleted when I opened your link.
I think the 4S CT is a better choice than GTS ST for my requirements but specced a GTS just in case to get the lights (though in black) because they were deleted from my 4S order.

Looks like a long delay and I have already waited over 5 months and no indication of any fix or delivery date from Swindon :(
They deleted my matrix light from my order and I called the dealer and they said that no Matrix lights are available due to shortage. I have to cancel my order !

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
They deleted my matrix light from my order and I called the dealer and they said that no Matrix lights are available due to shortage. I have to cancel my order !
Matrix headlights in black are still listed under standard features. Is the dealer saying this is no longer available?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Matrix headlights in black are still listed under standard features. Is the dealer saying this is no longer available?
No, for the GTS they remain - suspect that's where all available stock will go for now. In six months time hopefully the issue is resolved.

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Interested to know why you were quoted Q3/4 if you are the 3rd car on their list. Others are being quoted Q2/spring deliveries on here for the early orders...
Trust me, i am hoping for my order to come forward (way forward) However, I did see the Live order system and some other system that provides an estimated dealer allocation. Allocation was sparse across all models. 911 Turbo S for example is well into 2023 now.
I'll regularly harass the sales exec for any updates on allocation dates and build slots. With a bit of luck might even get an earlier cancellation slot ?

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
It's the glacier blue lens that isn't available on the matrix lights, the normal matrix lights in black (std on gts) are still showing as available and going ahead as planned...

badboy1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Taycan
Country flag
It's the glacier blue lens that isn't available on the matrix lights, the normal matrix lights in black (std on gts) are still showing as available and going ahead as planned...
I wonder if Porsche will retro fit the glacier blue matrix lights should they not be available at the time of ordering?

I'm 5th in line for the GTS order for Porsche London, they told me it would be April - June before I got the vehicle. its all speculation so far....

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
Placed my order yesterday. Was a tough decision In the end. First decided to change from a turbo to a GTS then couldn’t decide between sports saloon or ST. In the end went with this

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6C8N21

Couldn’t decide colour and kept changing my mind as they are all nice colours. In the end went for Carmine Red as I felt it was the GTS colour and it does change quite nicely throughout the day (even in the uk!! - was lucky that I got a carmine red macan as a loaner whilst my car went in for some warranty work so I got to live with carmine for a few days)

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
Placed my order yesterday. Was a tough decision In the end. First decided to change from a turbo to a GTS then couldn’t decide between sports saloon or ST. In the end went with this

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN6C8N21

Couldn’t decide colour and kept changing my mind as they are all nice colours. In the end went for Carmine Red as I felt it was the GTS colour and it does change quite nicely throughout the day (even in the uk!! - was lucky that I got a carmine red macan as a loaner whilst my car went in for some warranty work so I got to live with carmine for a few days)
Carmine is a nice colour, particularly for a GTS!

goaroundnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
Hi. I ordered a GTS ST on launch day and apparently #1 at dealership. Being told to expect build no earlier than April. Anybody been told / confirmed anything earlier for the ST? Thanks
Sponsored