kreshi

First Name
hansi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I can’t seem to do this every time I select my phone it won’t let me connect to Bluetooth until I disconnect my jailbreak phone from CarPlay

ADB6873A-1C74-4613-A668-81DB9999368A.jpeg
You have to click on that play symbol next to your phone. The symbol on the left of each phone shows as what the phone is registered. The play symbol means apple carplay. When you press it you can switch through other modes. Try making your main phone just a regular Bluetooth device.

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
You have to click on that play symbol next to your phone. The symbol on the left of each phone shows as what the phone is registered. The play symbol means apple carplay. When you press it you can switch through other modes. Try making your main phone just a regular Bluetooth device.
I’ve done that. So the phone with the CarPlay is my jailbroken phone. Now when I try to connect my main phone to Bluetooth I get function not available. My phone is the Jason iPhone 12? Weird

da2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
There is a new version of the MMB Android Carplay box. It is now on Android 9.0 and has some additional features.

tried and it works. but there is no difference in speed. still a little bit sluggish

da2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
i´ve switched to ApplePie Mini (UX999)
This device does everthing wich mmb carplay promised before.
Netflix, Youtube, G Maps, Spotify and so on. Fast and without any problems. (till yet)

Championi

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo - Tesla model X
Country flag
Netflix, Youtube, G Maps, Spotify and so on. Fast and without any problems. (till yet)
Are you still able to use your iPhone for calls through the car system hands free?

The reason i ask is because I use another iPhone (jailbroken) to get a lot of the functionality you get, however when the jailbreak phone is connected via CarPlay, my regular iPhone won’t connect.

TangE

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Can you please tell me where you bought it and will it work with the pax screen?

jmi91

First Name
Jean-Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi RS5 Convertible, Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I also own a UX999 but the OEM GPS is not working on it and with my thermal windshield, I have problems receiving GPS signal... Is it the same for you ?

da2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Can you please tell me where you bought it and will it work with the pax screen?
Carplay generally only works with center display. :(

I also own a UX999 but the OEM GPS is not working on it and with my thermal windshield, I have problems receiving GPS signal... Is it the same for you ?
Car gps doent work here aswell. i use device gps, which works flawless

madeyong

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S; BMW X7
Country flag
Porsche Taycan How to play VIDEOS in the Taycan's PCM Screen 26A1D2A0-8D83-4381-B362-6D4B58C58099
Porsche Taycan How to play VIDEOS in the Taycan's PCM Screen 21A65F65-0404-47C3-BB21-03702975EA6B
Porsche Taycan How to play VIDEOS in the Taycan's PCM Screen C635E23C-D66F-44CF-A024-94C9EACEC402

I finally got around to copying some movies to a USB-C thumb drive. Looks and sounds fantastic on both main PCM and passenger screen. Very impressed with it. Too bad it won’t play video (at least on passenger screen) while driving but I understand why for legal reasons, but this is a great option if waiting at a DC charger or while my kids are in Tae Kwon Do!

Sampocketpc

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Anyone successful in playing carplay or the ApplePie UX on the passenger screen

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag
I've made the same... all is perfect now and i can use dedicated simcard on the Box for data connection.

MrJack

First Name
Gianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S MY2021, Panamera 4S
Country flag

Jmi91 said device GPS don't work.... You said CAR GPS don't work.... there is something wrong.
Sponsored