I absolutely love my car…

OP
OP
IBZman

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD (ordered), 911 Carrera S (992)
Country flag
Having had this beauty since August, I still get the same pleasure every single day when I get behind the wheel.

Love it!

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Love threads like this, although they make my wait a little harder but hoping it will be worth it when it arrives!
Be careful reading this forum while waiting for your Taycan, it can make you crazy. 95%+ of Taycan owners feel like IBZman once we take delivery. We just love the car. There is no other car on the planet, at any price (with the possible exception of a fully loaded Taycan Turbo S) that most of us would rather be driving. And most of the posts on this forum that regard problems are the exception, not the rule. The other negative posts typically come from Tesla fanboys/trolls (who seem to have serious EV envy/inferiority complexes as a result of the Taycan -- you can see it in their faces when stopped next to them in traffic). So bottom line, try to be patient and do not worry at all about whether "it will be worth it." You too will love the car and quickly forget about the pain and suffering associated with waiting so long to take delivery.

OP
OP
IBZman

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Love threads like this, although they make my wait a little harder but hoping it will be worth it when it arrives!
The wait is part of the fun… the suspense and the excitement!

OP
OP
IBZman

IBZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Be careful reading this forum while waiting for your Taycan, it can make you crazy. 95%+ of Taycan owners feel like IBZman once we take delivery. We just love the car. There is no other car on the planet, at any price (with the possible exception of a fully loaded Taycan Turbo S) that most of us would rather be driving. And most of the posts on this forum that regard problems are the exception, not the rule. The other negative posts typically come from Tesla fanboys/trolls (who seem to have serious EV envy/inferiority complexes as a result of the Taycan -- you can see it in their faces when stopped next to them in traffic). So bottom line, try to be patient and do not worry at all about whether "it will be worth it." You too will love the car and quickly forget about the pain and suffering associated with waiting so long to take delivery.
Beautifully put!

Vfr750Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4 / Cayenne / Jeep Wrangler Willys
Country flag
Love mine as well, best driving experience and daily driver (better in many aspects then my 991 4S) and will love even more in 10 days when alarm will be fix!
Terminal 20 reset has solve pretty much all my bugs except the alarm.

i was not sold by EV by Tesla I am by EV by porsche, I believe the best of both world, once they figure out the weight … I want 911 EV!

masmole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, A6 Allroad, GT3
Country flag
Beautiful! Seriously considering switching my build from frozen blue to ice grey. Local dealership just added an Ice grey sedan to their showroom floor yesterday and it made my jaw drop. I actually like it more than chalk now, as far as the off-white colors go. My wife's comment was "that color looks expensive!" :CWL:

Silveral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
True what many have said. Does not compare to anything else. 12,300 miles of joy so far!

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Totally agree. Having trouble taking most other cars seriously, that's the one curse;)

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
Not all men (er, Tesla Fanboys)!

I really enjoyed my Teslas (apart from build quality).

I love my Taycan. There is nothing that I view as a "problem," and I really enjoy it.

Are there a few things I would have done differently if I were the philosopher king (would not want to be Porsche CEO/Owner at the moment)? Sure. But are they real problems? Not from my perspective.

I do wish it had invisible mode so that I could misbehave as much as I like without reprecussions? You bet, I didn't buy this for anyone else's opinion about me or the car . . . I want it for my own enjoyment.

I do appreciate that waiting until MY22 to pull the trigger may be one of the reasons why my experience with the Taycan is completely unadulterated by the issues that earlier owners faced.
Sponsored