First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan GTS ST - 22 BMW i3S - 18 MINI Countryman
Country flag
Hello from Italy.
After my Cayenne was stolen, having a BMW i3S that is loved by everyone in the family, I thought the next would be an EV.
When the Taycan was presented I was not satisfied with the line, then with the exit of the CT I hesitated, the ST cut me off and finally I decided for a ST GTS. :cool:
I still don't know when they will give it to me ... hopefully not so late.

This is my build code: PPKRNBR9

The seams and embroideries are in contrasting color (bordeaux) but the configurator does not show it.
I would be thinking of adding the Night vision assist as my night vision falters and the Bose, (but only if it does not extend the delivery time).
Advice and opinions are welcome.

I apologize for my English, please be patient :)

Porsche Taycan I ordered a Sport Turismo GTS - Taycan GTS
Sponsored

Last edited:

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
The seams and embroideries are in contrasting color (bordeaux) but the configurator does not show it.
You seem to be sticking with the standard Race-Tex interior, in which case how are you also getting Bordeaux contrasting stitching? As far as I'm aware, if you want a contrasting stitching other than what you get with the two "GTS Interior Pack" options (Carmine and Crayon), you have to select the no cost option of full leather and do away with Race-Tex altogether?

OP
OP
Ipercool

Ipercool

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You seem to be sticking with the standard Race-Tex interior, in which case how are you also getting Bordeaux contrasting stitching? As far as I'm aware, if you want a contrasting stitching other than what you get with the two "GTS Interior Pack" options (Carmine and Crayon), you have to select the no cost option of full leather and do away with Race-Tex altogether?
Hi, l like race tex and I want to keep it, but the Carmine red of the GTS Race Tex Package does't match the cherry red i choose, for the same reason I want also the calipers to be in black.

I don't know in the USA, but here you can get contrast stitching with the standard race tex too, the only thing you can't get with standard race tex is the carbon fiber on the steering wheel (😡).

In the car configurator, at the bottom of the "Seats" section you should have the link to the seats central band and stitching section, where you can choose the colors.

Rather, it seems that the really difficult thing is to get the car itself... 😅

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't know in the USA, but here you can get contrast stitching with the standard race tex too, the only thing you can't get with standard race tex is the carbon fiber on the steering wheel (😡).
I'm in Holland, but I was under the impression that you couldn't spec a different colour stitching unless you went full leather. I'll have another look at the configurator. Maybe I'm mistaken and thinking about the trim accents that can't be changed.

TaycanHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo (2023)
Country flag
I'm in Holland, but I was under the impression that you couldn't spec a different colour stitching unless you went full leather. I'll have another look at the configurator. Maybe I'm mistaken and thinking about the trim accents that can't be changed.
You can, it just has to be the standard GTS Race-Tex package, which means no GTS badge on the steering wheel and various other missing interior "upgrades" that the CR/Crayon Race-Tex options provide.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You can, it just has to be the standard GTS Race-Tex package, which means no GTS badge on the steering wheel and various other missing interior "upgrades" that the CR/Crayon Race-Tex options provide.
Right. I think I remember now. I must be getting confused with the trim accents which cannot be changed from black unless you go for the full leather in place of the Race-Tex.

The deviated stitching is almost as much as the Interior Package, which makes the GTS interior package seem good value! I have a GTS ST on order I'm going for the interior package (not sure which colour yet), and I recognise it as being extortionately expensive...but I still can't resist it.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
Hello from Italy.
After my Cayenne was stolen, having a BMW i3S that is loved by everyone in the family, I thought the next would be an EV.
When the Taycan was presented I was not satisfied with the line, then with the exit of the CT I hesitated, the ST cut me off and finally I decided for a ST GTS. :cool:
I still don't know when they will give it to me ... hopefully not so late.

This is my build code: PPKRNBR9

I would be thinking of adding the Night vision assist as my night vision falters and the Bose, (but only if it does not extend the delivery time).
Advice and opinions are welcome.

I apologize for my English, please be patient :)
I'll forgive your english if you forgive my italian

you will love the vehicle - no doubt - nice build.

I would suggestion the 400V/150kW charger (if it is not standard equipment) - as the Tesla Supercharger network is rolling out in europe as a thing - more fast charging options is a good thing and it's a low cost option.

enjoy your build - you'll have a wonderful time!

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I would suggestion the 400V/150kW charger (if it is not standard equipment)
It *is* standard equipment...

"Caricabatterie on-board con fino a 150 kW per la corrente continua (DC) nelle stazioni di ricarica pubbliche con una tensione di 400 V"

On-board charger with up to 150 kW for direct current (DC) at public charging stations with a voltage of 400 V

OP
OP
Ipercool

Ipercool

First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Unfortunately there is no way to get a gts st in a reasonable time (at least reasonable for me...), the dealer offers me this all black, immediately available, July 2022 (my23) with 15,000 km at 25,000 euros less than the original price.
The car is really like new.
The thing that holds me back a little is that it's really very black, both inside and out.
It has PDCC but no RAS (power steering plus yes), some ADAS are missing, black leather interior.
Maybe I'll go with this one, I can't wait for months.

Porsche Taycan I ordered a Sport Turismo GTS - IMG-20230125-WA0004
Porsche Taycan I ordered a Sport Turismo GTS - IMG-20230125-WA0008

Last edited: