Prit

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, Aspiring GTS ST owner.
Country flag
Exciting! Siem Aristotle in Jax by December 21st. Hoping that is accurate and they can unload boat quickly and scan at port. Will be right under the wire.
Super tight lol. But looks so promising. I will be tracking the ship and posting. I need to setup a meeting with finance to go over the numbers and add any insurance (wheel and tire) that make sense for the price. Get all that squared away ahead of time so it’s just signing once invoiced. Let me know how you approach yours.
Sponsored

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm on the same boat as you man....yesterday it showed Jan 7th, today it shows Feb 4th. I was like wthell.....
TYD delivery date changed back to January 7th ? gets to San Diego end of December which matches the schedule posted by Tooney in post #149. (2 months transit time did seem long) - hoping this is the date that sticks now. Did your TYD date also revert back?

WattTurbo

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thank you Matt! Looks like we are exactly on the same path...probably to the same dealer as well since we are both in or near Sacramento. Maybe I will see you there! I will probably stand out in the crowd...Frozen Berry Metallic with Blackberry interior.
Can't wait to see pics of her when you get it. We ordered one w/ black/chalk interior.

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Any thread stalking felicity ace? Or anyone has their car assigned to this ship yet? Based on the schedule and my car being in emden for few days, I am assuming my car will be on it. It hasn’t been assigned a vessel yet so I’m checking here.

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Any thread stalking felicity ace? Or anyone has their car assigned to this ship yet? Based on the schedule and my car being in emden for few days, I am assuming my car will be on it. It hasn’t been assigned a vessel yet so I’m checking here.
Per Porsche export schedule Felicity Ace has ETA of Dec 22 at Davisville. If that is ship your car gets on, may want to follow the Dec 2021 thread in here. But nothing about that vessel in that thread yet.

murphsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Tiguan, Subaru WRX, Porsche 914 2.0
Country flag
Mine just completed production and is on it's way to Emden port. TYD says it wont be on a vessel until January 7th. I see that SIEM PLATO and SIEM CONFUCIUS are on their way to Emden now so hope it can get on one of those. Delivery to Chicago via Baltimore. Can't find an updated schedule showing those ships online or in the forums.

maddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (ordered)
Country flag
my car is at emden now. going to be on mediterranean highway. any thoughts on how to track that or any schedules

OP
OP

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
my car is at emden now. going to be on mediterranean highway. any thoughts on how to track that or any schedules
I have been tracking using numerous sites. Unless u pay a fee( I’m saving the fee and using the $25 to help pay for the car) all of the sites crossing the Atlantic lose reception. However, I have found shipfix.com, for some reason, has the best reception. While other sites, as my ship enters Columbia, are reporting info 12-30 hours behind, shipfix.com is either current or 1-2 hours behind. However, unless u pay none of the sites report info if you are more than 75-100 miles off shore.

OP
OP

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I just checked. The only way to use free service from shipfix.com is to Google the name of your ship. There will be numerous sites. Look for the ship name and ship fix then it works. Otherwise you need to pay the fee. Hope this helps.

Alex Rosas

First Name
Alex Rosas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Turbo; Porsche 911 Targa GTS; Taycan
Country flag
My CT4S WP0BB2Y10NSA71130 (ordered August 28, started production Oct 22...CP8 was pushed back 3 times.. finally completed production on 12/14 and is now sitting at port of Emden. Two ships that make the Emden to Houston route are arriving to Emden in December: Siem Plato on 12/19 and Siem Cicero Dec 27th. Takes about 20-22 days from Emden to Houston. Hopefully my car will make it on one of these.

Last edited:

murphsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Tiguan, Subaru WRX, Porsche 914 2.0
Country flag
My car is at Emden since yesterday so hope to make it on to the Mediterranean Highway that docked at Emden today. Heading to Baltimore port for delivery in Chicago. Fingers crossed.
Based on it's history it docked at Houston on it's last trip @Alex Rosas.

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery 1639677369753

Alex Rosas

First Name
Alex Rosas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan Turbo; Porsche 911 Targa GTS; Taycan
Country flag
My car is at Emden since yesterday so hope to make it on to the Mediterranean Highway that docked at Emden today. Heading to Baltimore port for delivery in Chicago. Fingers crossed.
Based on it's history it docked at Houston on it's last trip @Alex Rosas.

1639677369753.png
Thanks for the info. I didn't check Emden ships in-port. Must be loading now. I hope you/we get on.

HeTakesThatFivePercent

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S (incoming)
Country flag
Anyone else here on Asteria Leader? I think the thread starter mentioned it...

Ordered the car back in July, initial expectation date was Jan. 15. Porsche's TYD now shows Feb. 4 as expected arrival but the ship is already headed up the coast of Central America, I'm thinking early-mid Jan at this point?

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 9.04.10 AM

OP
OP

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
Anyone else here on Asteria Leader? I think the thread starter mentioned it...

Ordered the car back in July, initial expectation date was Jan. 15. Porsche's TYD now shows Feb. 4 as expected arrival but the ship is already headed up the coast of Central America, I'm thinking early-mid Jan at this point?

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 9.04.10 AM.png
I have been tracking the Ship since Dec 2. The location today is outside of Costa Rica. Due into San Diego 12/28. The fact that it got right through the Canal yesterday was good. Next stop?? Possibly in Mexico. I’m still hoping to make 12/31 to my Dealer. Dealer told me it’s 50-50.