wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
I am at Emden waiting for delivery to Benicia. TYD still says vessel leaving on 12/10 but I had hopes that I would make the Glovis Supreme as well. However, MaritimeTraffic.com shows that ship at Bremerhaven, not Emden. Anyone know whether it goes to Emden next?

Yes- per the schedule above, Bremerhaven, then Emden, then on to North America.
Actually, I kinda overlooked the RCC Prestige that is there in Emden right now. Perhaps our cars might even get on that one a few days even sooner and be on to here before the end of the year.
Sponsored

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am at Emden waiting for delivery to Benicia. TYD still says vessel leaving on 12/10 but I had hopes that I would make the Glovis Supreme as well. However, MaritimeTraffic.com shows that ship at Bremerhaven, not Emden. Anyone know whether it goes to Emden next?
Look at sailing schedule attached to post #107 in this thread.

Kellster

First Name
Kellie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan
Country flag
Yes- per the schedule above, Bremerhaven, then Emden, then on to North America.
Actually, I kinda overlooked the RCC Prestige that is there in Emden right now. Perhaps our cars might even get on that one a few days even sooner and be on to here before the end of the year.
Thank you Matt! Looks like we are exactly on the same path...probably to the same dealer as well since we are both in or near Sacramento. Maybe I will see you there! I will probably stand out in the crowd...Frozen Berry Metallic with Blackberry interior.

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Thank you Matt! Looks like we are exactly on the same path...probably to the same dealer as well since we are both in or near Sacramento. Maybe I will see you there! I will probably stand out in the crowd...Frozen Berry Metallic with Blackberry interior.
So cool! Kinda neat to think our cars are across the globe together on our way to us.
Yes, Niello....... who sold you your car? John McManus has been really great with me, and I know he has sold a ton of Taycans. I think we are going to get on the RCC Prestige Friday, and I think the cars will beat TYD by a fair margin hopefully. I've already spoken to John about getting the car to Rocklin before the end of the year at all costs. DM me if you need any info about this too.......
I think I saw a Frozen Berry with Blackberry car on YouTube in Europe as a press car...... very unique and cool looking!

EDIT- I forgot RCC Prestige is an East Coast ship...... its hard to keep track of all these ships!

Last edited:

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Originally my car would reach the dealership on January 21st. I saw today that the date has now moved to January 7th ? (although TYD still currently states the car is at Emden). I am excited that the car moved forward but disappointed that I will still miss the tax credits.

It enters the port of San Diego on Dec 31st. Any one know what ship this might be?

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
This updated shipping schedule was just posted I think on another thread..... really REALLY good news. I think West Coast cars will be arriving before the end of the year, and my sales guy said as soon as the car is assigned to truck he can technically it into contract and sell it to me. I am bound and determined to get this car before the 31st if at all possible!!
Benecia on the 29th, and on a truck the 30th hopefully!
All aboard the GLOVIS SUPREME!!
Just got updated TYD. My car is indeed loaded aboard the GLOVIS SUPREME. Left Emden on 27 Nov 2021 and headed West....just cleared the channel. Should dock around 26-28 Dec 2021 according schedule I last saw! Progress! :)
Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 20.32.17

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 20.26.28

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Just got updated TYD. My car is indeed loaded aboard the GLOVIS SUPREME. Left Emden on 27 Nov 2021 and headed West....just cleared the channel. Should dock around 26-28 Dec 2021 according schedule I last saw! Progress! :)
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 20.32.17.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 20.26.28.png
Good news! I noticed your TYD states your car is on vessel but still shows approx 66 days to dealership. Mine on the other hand is still at Emden but has 34 days to dealership. I'm hoping my TYD updates soon!

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Good news! I noticed your TYD states your car is on vessel but still shows approx 66 days to dealership. Mine on the other hand is still at Emden but has 34 days to dealership. I'm hoping my TYD updates soon!
Have the last published Glovis Supreme shipping schedule and should get to San Diego right after Xmas give or take a few days. Progress. I've found once you're assigned a ship then tracking your car is easier as you can then use the marine tracker utilities like vesseltracker.com or fleet.mon to monitor progress of the ship/car.

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 21.11.27

Reactions: AV7

AV7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Have the last published Glovis Supreme shipping schedule and should get to San Diego right after Xmas give or take a few days. Progress. I've found once you're assigned a ship then tracking your car is easier as you can then use the marine tracker utilities like vesseltracker.com or fleet.mon to monitor progress of the ship/car.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 21.11.27.png
TYD updated and my car is now on a vessel! Yay but not the Glovis Supreme but Cygnus Leader and my delivery date has now been delayed to February 4th! :(

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
TYD updated and my car is now on a vessel! Yay but not the Glovis Supreme but Cygnus Leader and my delivery date has now been delayed to February 4th! :(
I'm on the same boat as you man....yesterday it showed Jan 7th, today it shows Feb 4th. I was like wthell.....

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
Does anyone know where we can find the schedule for the Cygnus Leader? All i've found out is that it's scheduled to go to Bregerhaven. Just want to fiind out where else it's scheduled to stop before heading to San Diego..

wurzitup

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Does anyone know where we can find the schedule for the Cygnus Leader? All i've found out is that it's scheduled to go to Bregerhaven. Just want to fiind out where else it's scheduled to stop before heading to San Diego..
Cygnus Leader is with NYK Line........ probably do a search for their schedule.
And it's Bremerhaven....... and it'll probably be the stop immediately before Emden and your car.....

Porsche Taycan Jan Delivery Screenshot_20211130-203905_Maritime Optima