July 2022 Delivery

Finesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cherry Metallic
Country flag
So today my overview page on MyPorsche page disappeared. I was able to get some photos of my car in production earlier this week and my TYD page is still working. It just seemed weird that the overview page is gone.. Anyone else have this happen. I am hoping my production should be complete this week.. :)
Mine has disappeared as well. Just shows the page to configure a new car. :-/
Sponsored

Bresdo1962

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
The APP is messed up, in the Production Completed section is says my 911 has completed the process. Nowhere else it mentions a model and all pictures are of a Taycan

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Does anyone know how accurate the TYD location tracker is? Basically, my app updated that it is on a vessel that supposedly left yesterday (SFL Composer). However, the TYD locator shows that it is already close to Houston, but the arrival date hasn't changed. The car had been at Emden port since June 3rd.
IMG_5593.jpg

Mine got on vessel 6/6 and has been showing that it is 661 miles away since then. Use marinetraffic or vesselfinder for an updated location on the ship. I'm on the Siem Confucius which is out of range right now but it is expected to get to JAX on the 25th.

Finesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cherry Metallic
Country flag
Mine got on vessel 6/6 and has been showing that it is 661 miles away since then. Use marinetraffic or vesselfinder for an updated location on the ship. I'm on the Siem Confucius which is out of range right now but it is expected to get to JAX on the 25th.
Thanks. I wasn't sure whether to be nervous or excited. Checking this forum every 10 mins doesn't help my anxiety either. Haha

OP
OP

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
TYD is back now and with updated dates, mine is in Emden now but I cannot find when the next ship is leaving to US west coast

KConway

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RWD Taycan
Country flag
My TYD never tracked the transit from Emden to San Diego. I used MarineTraffic ap to track it thru the canal to San Diego. TYD has been umbrella racer all day.

OP
OP

Marirstaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RWD Taycan
Country flag
My TYD never tracked the transit from Emden to San Diego. I used MarineTraffic ap to track it thru the canal to San Diego. TYD has been umbrella racer all day.
But I am also unable to find when the next ship is leaving.. fingers crossed

Fletch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 CT4S, ‘21 Defender 110
Country flag
The next houston-bound ship looks to be the Siem Cicero, which is running about 10 days behind schedule. its due in Emden on the 20th. probably puts it in houston mid-july.

X88

First Name
Zain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS
Country flag
The next houston-bound ship looks to be the Siem Cicero, which is running about 10 days behind schedule. its due in Emden on the 20th. probably puts it in houston mid-july.
Thanks for that info! My GTS will supposedly complete CP8.0 by early July so it may well go on that vessel. How can I get hold of overall vessel assignments/schedules to find the next vessel in case my production slips and misses the Siem Cicero?

tgorup

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for that info! My GTS will supposedly complete CP8.0 by early July so it may well go on that vessel. How can I get hold of overall vessel assignments/schedules to find the next vessel in case my production slips and misses the Siem Cicero?

Mine has been been sitting at Edmen Port for about 10 days now. App just updated the other day from 7/1 to 7/8. Why not LAKE WANAKA rather than SIEM CICERO?
Sponsored