buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
My car was port processing since 5/28 with a delivery date of 5/29... The ETA just changed to 6/24 today.
Sponsored

brae

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 718 GT4
Country flag
I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow, so barring something catastrophic, the long wait will finally be over.

For posterity:

6/2021 - Placed order/refundable deposit with dealer
11/2021 - Was told I had an allocation
2/26/22 - Order freeze point, shortly before this I started getting automated emails from Porsche on build status updates
3/23/22 - Scheduled for production
4/28/22 - Start production
5/3/22 - Production complete
5/19/22 - On vessel at Emden port
6/10/22 - Arrival Houston port
6/14/22 - En route to dealer
6/20/22 - Delivery

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Ugh, so frustrated right now. Was originally looking at delivery on Friday/Saturday this week, as it had gone in for PPF on Monday, and the dealer had asked them to prioritize it which usually only has a 2-3 day turnaround. Got an unfortunate call today from the dealer that the independent shop had called to let them know that they haven't been able to do the PPF because of the humidity, and it won't be done for another week.

I don't know that I really buy that excuse, since not only have I never seen people talk about issues of applying PPF in humid conditions, but they obviously have A/C in the garage. The real problem is that it makes my mind run wild with why they'd lie about something stupid like that? Wanting to drive the car for personal use for a few days, damaged something and are trying to fix it, don't actually know what they're doing?

I just want my car, and knowing that it's so close, but so far away at the same time is torture!

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X Pld, '24 GLS450
Country flag
Little late, but I picked up my Chalk GTS from the dealer on June 29. Love it so far! Got full PPF and windows tints. The VLC roof is amazing and blows everyone’s mind who sees it. Every tech and sales person at my Porsche dealer lined up to see it, since it’s the only one to come through so far.

only compliant I can think of is there’s no skip track button on the steering wheel or anywhere else. Hopefully they update the software to at least allow on of the aux buttons to be programmed for it.

Porsche Taycan June 2022 Deliveries 3B31EAA2-C446-4CE8-94B7-C49BA3E1834B

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
only compliant I can think of is there’s no skip track button on the steering wheel or anywhere else. Hopefully they update the software to at least allow on of the aux buttons to be programmed for it.
You might want to look through the options again, I've definitely configured my steering wheel button to be the next track button.

SlyStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan GTS, '22 Tesla Model X Pld, '24 GLS450
Country flag
You might want to look through the options again, I've definitely configured my steering wheel button to be the next track button.
Yep, I found it! Just had to scroll up on the menu to find it.
Porsche Taycan June 2022 Deliveries 2E7EF85D-85FE-4C9F-9B5F-9A8C3B3D9AE3
Sponsored