June 2022 Deliveries

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I got a pre-approval from FirstTech CU at 2.65%. I’ve already traded-in my old car, plus paid the dealer 10k$ deposit. I’ll get an auto-loan for the balance.
Sponsored

IcanTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, BMW 328xi
Country flag
That's a great rate from FirstTech. I will check with them as well, my dealer is from out of state so don't know how that will work

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
Also a very happy FirstTech customer here. 2.9 for 84 months is very cheap money. Cash it's going in a comparatively cheap stock market.

PaulaJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Mine was at violet Ace and arrived at the port on May 28th in Davisville.
it now shows port processing.
i am wondering if people has idea on how long it takes for 4ct to clear the port processing at Rhodes island port.
Thx in advance
My Taycan is scheduled to arrive in RI via supreme ace. I am in New York as well. Any idea of timing from port arrival, to transfer to dealership to pickup?

alaphaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT
Country flag
My Taycan is scheduled to arrive in RI via supreme ace. I am in New York as well. Any idea of timing from port arrival, to transfer to dealership to pickup?
Mine is at port processing and TYD shows pick up date is 6.10 (moved from 6.17 a few days ago)

kokos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
This morning I got an email from Porsche to add the car to My Porsche. I now have the car in my app, and it appears online. Need to call the dealer today!

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
This morning I got an email from Porsche to add the car to My Porsche. I now have the car in my app, and it appears online. Need to call the dealer today!
Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday and I got the My Porsche email this morning!