May 2022 Deliveries

Westbyz80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Just thought I'd start this thread for those of us who are already bumped back to May. My RWD has been sitting at Emden since Feb 23rd, isn't even scheduled to be on a vessel until 3/25. Does anyone know what ships are going to Benicia and are set to depart Emden around 3/25?

Original estimated arrival at dealer: 4/15
Arrival push back #1: 4/29
Arrival push back #2: 5/14

Hoping it doesn't push back any further because that's almost half the year gone without my car (completed production on 2/18).
Sponsored

Ambroos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (RWD)
Country flag
Most recent schedule here: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/april-2022-deliveries.9466/page-8#post-140771

You've missed Glovis Sigma and are most likely going to be on Glovis Champion. There's still a global shipping capacity shortage and shipping schedules shift all the time. I missed Glovis Sonic and am on Glovis Sigma with an estimated dealer arrival at 4/15, about a month later than my original schedule. It's common.

OP
OP

Westbyz80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Most recent schedule here: https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/april-2022-deliveries.9466/page-8#post-140771

You've missed Glovis Sigma and are most likely going to be on Glovis Champion. There's still a global shipping capacity shortage and shipping schedules shift all the time. I missed Glovis Sonic and am on Glovis Sigma with an estimated dealer arrival at 4/15, about a month later than my original schedule. It's common.
Thank you for the info! Hoping it makes it on the Champion.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I guess I belong in this thread now. My Chalk CT4 just got released for port of Houston. I’m expecting to pick it up next weekend and drive it ~1000 miles back to Austin TX. It had been sitting in Houston since late Feb.

This one is a temporary replacement that I will probably sell back to the dealer when they rebuild my Mamba Green CT4 that burned and sunk on Felicity Ace. Still no dates for that one.
Sponsored