Lowering Links Cross Turismo

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I'm looking forward to the sedan height, and I have bought the parts to build my own links at sedan length, but I do value dealer support when things seem to go wrong (and on the Taycan, thats a bit more of a liability than for other P-cars). I have validated that the air springs used in the CT are the same part number as those used in the sedan. What is different is the dampers, and dampers are frequently what limit droop and bump travel. They're about $1k a corner and that's a little much.

I am considering the full sedan link/sensor buy from Porsche. For ~$680 you can have factory looking links that I doubt they would differentiate and four spare sensors. I'll likely start with the rods/jam nuts in sedan lengths to see if I like the height before I spend the $680.
is this the route you ultimately went? Using the sedan link/sensors? My CT is waiting on delivery and I have mentioned wanting to swap the links. Would this alone achieve the 10mm drop, or would it lead other issues (I have no clue what a bump stop is??)
Sponsored