MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club

TDinDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, '06 Club Coupe (#48)
Country flag
I am continually amazed at how good Mamba Green looks when absolutely filthy. My car has been driven in the rain for a month, and it still looks pretty darned good I think. Yeah, it looks better clean, but who has time for "caressing the car." I would rather drive . . .

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Tayca

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I am continually amazed at how good Mamba Green looks when absolutely filthy. My car has been driven in the rain for a month, and it still looks pretty darned good I think. Yeah, it looks better clean, but who has time for "caressing the car." I would rather drive . . .

Taycan.png
Mamba is the bomba!!!

Ledakar

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - production 01/22
Country flag
Hi!

Spring is coming to Poland so I had decide to change the wheels to Mission E and painted side skirts to Mamba and spliter and diffuser for black high gloss.

Do you think about this change? :)

M.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club IMG_0784

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Hi!

Spring is coming to Poland so I had decide to change the wheels to Mission E and painted side skirts to Mamba and spliter and diffuser for black high gloss.

Do you think about this change? :)

M.

IMG_0784.jpg
I like Mission E wheels far better in this colour than others, the sides being green I quite like but I wouldn't have made the splitter gloss, personally.

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I'm just glad I got my Mamba Green Cross Turismo before the color was removed from the US configurator. Sad day for fans of the color green as Adventurine Green Metallic was also removed from the 911 configurator.

This pic was taken just after the mobile tire installer left. These are 21" Signature Wheels in Brushed Black Triple Tinted.

Porsche Taycan MAMBA GREEN Taycan Club Mamba

RAHRCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera Sport Turismo 4S
Country flag
Gotta keep in mind that Mamba Green has been on the Macan for years. Between these two models alone, there are a lot of examples in the wild.

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 CRV, 2020 Highlander, 2023 Taycan 4s incoming
Country flag
I'm just glad I got my Mamba Green Cross Turismo before the color was removed from the US configurator. Sad day for fans of the color green as Adventurine Green Metallic was also removed from the 911 configurator.

This pic was taken just after the mobile tire installer left. These are 21" Signature Wheels in Brushed Black Triple Tinted.

Mamba.jpg
Sweet tires! Can someone explain to me the difference they've seen with high gloss black, double tinted and triple tinted? I've tried to see the subtle different in online pictures to no avail...

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
Sweet tires! Can someone explain to me the difference they've seen with high gloss black, double tinted and triple tinted? I've tried to see the subtle different in online pictures to no avail...
I haven't seen the high gloss black or double tinted, but the Brushed Black Triple tinted from Signature Wheels is actually more of a dark graphite to me. Some angles, the color looks like a lighter graphite. It's definitely not a deep black color. I'm probably confusing you even more !

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 CRV, 2020 Highlander, 2023 Taycan 4s incoming
Country flag
I haven't seen the high gloss black or double tinted, but the Brushed Black Triple tinted from Signature Wheels is actually more of a dark graphite to me. Some angles, the color looks like a lighter graphite. It's definitely not a deep black color. I'm probably confusing you even more !
Haha no that does help! I have a Volcano Grey coming, and I think the darker the wheels the better so it doesn't clash with the grey of the car. So sounds like I need to avoid tinted and go straight gloss black, I think?!?!? 🤔

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Gotta keep in mind that Mamba Green has been on the Macan for years. Between these two models alone, there are a lot of examples in the wild.
While that may be true I almost never see mamba green in the wild, besides when I’m walking out of a store back to my car of course.
Sponsored