March 4S deliveries

murphsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Tiguan, Subaru WRX, Porsche 914 2.0
Country flag
Is your car on Supreme Ace? That ship is coming into Baltimore early.
My Taycan 4S CT is on the Supreme Ace. Gets off in Baltimore then off to the dealer in Chicago and then to me in Charleston SC. Planning to bring it to the PCA Werks Reunion in Amelia Island. First EV so I’m looking forward to the charging adventure to Amelia Island.
Sponsored

murphsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I
I'm growing impatient with the process myself. I put a down payment in November. At that time, my dealer told me they'd receive allocations "end of Jan/early Feb", so I check back in and he tells me, sorry we only received one 4S allocation, next batch will be in March.

Thinking of taking my business elsewhere, as it seems others have had far better luck.
I phoned some dealers to see who actually had an allocation and went with them. Thankfully they were a dealer I dealt with before and wanted to work with again. If they don’t actually have an allocation then they’re just guessing. I don’t think they’re necessarily being dishonest. My dealer said that in November they got more GT3 allocations than 911 C2/C2S allocations which no one would have expected.

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
My Taycan 4S CT is on the Supreme Ace. Gets off in Baltimore then off to the dealer in Chicago and then to me in Charleston SC. Planning to bring it to the PCA Werks Reunion in Amelia Island. First EV so I’m looking forward to the charging adventure to Amelia Island.
supreme ace appears to be somewhere in the mid-Atlantic out of signal range (other than satellite) but I’m expecting it will be in Baltimore by Friday or Saturday. Then I have to wait for it to head to Houston and then it’s 3+ hours or so to Austin once off the boat. I can’t imagine it will actually take until 3/4 to arrive in Austin, but first Porsche so who knows…. I’m tired of taking rideshares to work…

jld1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S23
Country flag
I

I phoned some dealers to see who actually had an allocation and went with them. Thankfully they were a dealer I dealt with before and wanted to work with again. If they don’t actually have an allocation then they’re just guessing. I don’t think they’re necessarily being dishonest. My dealer said that in November they got more GT3 allocations than 911 C2/C2S allocations which no one would have expected.

Thanks. I may just be doing that. There's only a few in my area even though I'm located in a very dense;y populated part of the US - so I guess I'm lucky.

murphsea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine got off in Baltimore.
Port Processing says the Actual Date of Completion is 2/7 so I wonder if that means it's on a truck to the dealer now.
Porsche Taycan March 4S deliveries Capture.PNG

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine got off in Baltimore.
Port Processing says the Actual Date of Completion is 2/7 so I wonder if that means it's on a truck to the dealer now.
Capture.PNG
You could ask your SA. Mine said my car would be at the dealer within 24 hours of “Release for Transport” (but Austin is only 3 hours from Houston - yours has further to travel.) Supreme Ace is now at the tail end of OBX, on its way to Houston. Getting harder to wait. Congrats on the new car.

CAracer

First Name
Johh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes AMG GTS Mercedes GLC300, Honda CRV
Country flag
supreme ace appears to be somewhere in the mid-Atlantic out of signal range (other than satellite) but I’m expecting it will be in Baltimore by Friday or Saturday. Then I have to wait for it to head to Houston and then it’s 3+ hours or so to Austin once off the boat. I can’t imagine it will actually take until 3/4 to arrive in Austin, but first Porsche so who knows…. I’m tired of taking rideshares to work…
How did you determine which ship your car was being shipped on? I would hope mine is on the same ship. Porsche tracking shows that my car is still at the docks in Germany.

OP
OP
RingoDingo

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
How did you determine which ship your car was being shipped on? I would hope mine is on the same ship. Porsche tracking shows that my car is still at the docks in Germany.
It will tell you on your TYD when the car is loaded onto a ship (hopefully).

CygnusX-1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm thinking my car is going to be on the Green Ridge. My SA (and TYD) are saying 2/18 load date and Green Ridge is motoring in to port right now. The next ship coming to San Diego (my arrival port) is Glovis Sigma, but that's not scheduled to get to Emden until 2/23. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored