bah1590

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4
Country flag
I don't think range is really the issue. 400 km is just fine. It does not make sense to go higher. Now the price has to come down and there need to be more fast chargers.
I also believe this is what is going to happen: When battery tech improves, the cars will not get bigger batteries for more range, but instead will get less battery with the same range at a lower price.

EQXX does focus on what will become more important: the cars will need to become more efficient to be able to lower the cost (of the battery).
I think this will reduce the SUV hype. There will be a new focus on lower cars with better aerodynamics: sedans and hatchbacks.
I agree with you on everything except the SUV hype, especially in the US. The utilitarian nature of an SUV is always going to make it popular. It will become even more so if they can make it more efficient.

Reactions: B61

Evnoob

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
It looks like the child of a Taycan and an Aston Martin DB4 to me. But not in a good way

jasperp

First Name
jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla,porsche
Country flag
The consumption is really amazing. 8kwh/100km vs around 18 kwh/100km with a Taycan.
How can the Taycan consume more than double ?
What is it doing with that electricity ? Do Taycans secretly mine bitcoins ? That is probably why the PCM is sometimes slow. :)
Sponsored