Message from E A

Loltheinternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Range Rover L405, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Perfect, this will solve all problems /s

This still will not help in cases where owners don't have an intimate understanding of their vehicle's charging rate maximum. In that case, they are still always going to pick "Hyper Fast" - why wouldn't you, if you didn't know any better?

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 turbo — Taycan turbo S
Country flag

This still will not help in cases where owners don't have an intimate understanding of their vehicle's charging rate maximum. In that case, they are still always going to pick "Hyper Fast" - why wouldn't you, if you didn't know any better?
👍

Chrismkoop

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Can confirm this did cause issues.

Chargers near my home that have been working perfectly for the last couple of weeks would stop charging after 3 minutes. Happening to me on the Taycan and to others at the station on a Chevy Spark and a VW e-Golf.

Fingers crossed this was temporary. I saw TeamViewer open on the charger screens so clearly they were remotely working on something...

TXAG

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag

I'm disappointed that EA has similar colors for 150 kW and 350 kW. So much for their "thoughtful redesign backed by user research." :headbang:

EV manufacturers could consider adding a chargeport label like the one I proposed back in June 2022:
Porsche Taycan Message from E A 1662654082185

swhsv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Can confirm this did cause issues.

Chargers near my home that have been working perfectly for the last couple of weeks would stop charging after 3 minutes. Happening to me on the Taycan and to others at the station on a Chevy Spark and a VW e-Golf.

Fingers crossed this was temporary. I saw TeamViewer open on the charger screens so clearly they were remotely working on something...
Same happened to me today at an EA charger in Cadillac Michigan. Unable to initiate a session on any unit at the location. EA call center is swamped.

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
EA sports.. it’s in the game

(sorry had to do that)
Sponsored