Mid-corona update: my Turbo S is coming! [Update: now delivered!!]

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I don't know what its called in English but here's the code: http://www.porsche-code.com/PLYDX4D9

Steering wheel is Race-tex yes (standard is leather).
You have any photos of the B Pillar that some are saying are getting scratched with the Black option. Can't tell if the pillar with Limestone is a Beige color or black? Thoughts?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
You have any photos of the B Pillar that some are saying are getting scratched with the Black option. Can't tell if the pillar with Limestone is a Beige color or black? Thoughts?
Don't know, don't care either.
It looks good I think.

Porsche Taycan Mid-corona update: my Turbo S is coming! [Update: now delivered!!] Screenshot_20200402-231658

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
That’s a fantastic spec and I can’t get enough of those wheels.
Enjoy the car and remember that not only are you lucky it came early but it will be even rarer than you might have thought for a little while.

Reactions: Dee
OP
OP
Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
That’s a fantastic spec and I can’t get enough of those wheels.
Enjoy the car and remember that not only are you lucky it came early but it will be even rarer than you might have thought for a little while.
I'm fully aware of that, thx mate! ;-)

BruceF

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Congratulations Dee! This looks like Black/Limestone Beige interior (that is the USA name - which I think is called "Black and Chalk Beige" in Europe). I agree with rquinton, I think these are the first live pictures on the internet of that interior color spec. To me the Porsche Online Configurator color for this does not look nearly as good as the live pictures here. Please post more pics of the interior when you take delivery next Saturday :)

Lowpue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 912, 1995 911, 2000 911, 2001 Boxster, 2002 911 4S, 2014 TurboS, 2015 Huracan, TTS ordered
Country flag
Congrats Dee....I ordered the same but with black interior....as bruce states the interior looks fantastic and much better in your pics....thinking of changing my order. The interior elegance really pops

OP
OP
Dee

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
Congratulations Dee! This looks like Black/Limestone Beige interior (that is the USA name - which I think is called "Black and Chalk Beige" in Europe). I agree with rquinton, I think these are the first live pictures on the internet of that interior color spec. To me the Porsche Online Configurator color for this does not look nearly as good as the live pictures here. Please post more pics of the interior when you take delivery next Saturday :)
I will, of course!
Only 7 nights to actual pick up...

Dawse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
I will, of course!
Congratulations Dee! Car looks fabulous in white with the black/chalk beige interior. It's the same I have in my Volcano grey 4S (I've posted a few more interior shots today which you'll see on another thread). I wasn't sure if the beige was going to be the right choice and I have to say I'm completely thrilled with it, so for those of you wondering it's definitely worth considering. Enjoy it when it comes - it feels weird driving such a fabulous car in these strange times but it puts a smile on my face every time I go out!

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo S, 2020 911 Carrera 4S
I will, of course!
Congratulations Dee!!
What a beautiful build! Oh... are you going to love that car!!
I've been in mine since December and words can't describe what an incredible ride this thing is!

Enjoy and enjoy some more!! We can't wait to hear all about it once it's in your hands.

Feel free to elaborate in detail. So many are stuck waiting, every word will help countless new owners feel closer to their time!

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OMG one more night!
You ready? Plans for a big drive all set?

...we're going to need lots of pics.

Have the best day ever!

• Love

Rekool3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, try and get some sleep tonight. You will want to be your best for tomorrow!
The weather forecast good?

Rain all week here....maybe sunny tomorrow :sun:

Home all week, social-distancing. Need to go for a drive...

Can't wait to hear all about it!! :cool:
Sponsored