Stoneageman

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I brought my Taycan into service countless times already. The seat made a lot of noise, the windows are acting up, and I think the center console has a clicking noise. Now my car is stuck at the dealer because they need to replace the motors in the windows and the parts are stuck in customs. I asked a lemon lawyer and they told me I might have a case against Porsche for lemon since I have brought in my car to service for the windows 3 times already. I know many of you are very happy with your Taycan and have no issues, I am jealous of you guys. So far my car has been in the shop so many times I’ve lost count. I still love the car but if I can lemon it at this point I would. Thanks for letting me rant.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stoneageman

Stoneageman

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
What other problems have you had?
I mean between the updates, then trying to fix the seats, and the windows not even rolling up or down, I have drove a Macan more than my Taycan. I didn’t buy a Taycan thinking what fun to drive a Macan…

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
I brought my Taycan into service countless times already. The seat made a lot of noise, the windows are acting up, and I think the center console has a clicking noise. Now my car is stuck at the dealer because they need to replace the motors in the windows and the parts are stuck in customs. I asked a lemon lawyer and they told me I might have a case against Porsche for lemon since I have brought in my car to service for the windows 3 times already. I know many of you are very happy with your Taycan and have no issues, I am jealous of you guys. So far my car has been in the shop so many times I’ve lost count. I still love the car but if I can lemon it at this point I would. Thanks for letting me rant.
That sucks and it's totally understandable that you would want to lemon it. Good luck with the process.

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I mean between the updates, then trying to fix the seats, and the windows not even rolling up or down, I have drove a Macan more than my Taycan. I didn’t buy a Taycan thinking what fun to drive a Macan…
I think lemoning a car for seat noise and window problems may be a challenge. I’d read the lemon law in your state. Many states have an out for things beyond the manufacturer’s control, like part delays due to a global pandemic/regional war.
Sponsored