farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
According to my service advisor, they uploaded the AMB5 variant. This happened Monday AM, so I'm not sure how this all rolled out. I called today to ascertain about the AMB6, but he said I'm good. BTW, he hasn't officially heard a peep about any recalls from Porsche, which is not surprising.

Do you know if vehicle build in June will have AMB5 or 6? wondering if the June builds are up to date with all the patches etc or not.

My dealer probably doesn't know or doesn't want to share.
Sponsored

chrisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Do you know if vehicle build in June will have AMB5 or 6? wondering if the June builds are up to date with all the patches etc or not.

My dealer probably doesn't know or doesn't want to share.
The recall doc says that vehicles build on or after Jun 25 will have the new version.
I believe that dealers are required to close open recalls before they sell a vehicle, so they would probably install the update to new vehicles if needed before delivery.

farazkhu2

First Name
Fa Fa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 750i, Taycan
Country flag
The recall doc says that vehicles build on or after Jun 25 will have the new version.
I believe that dealers are required to close open recalls before they sell a vehicle, so they would probably install the update to new vehicles if needed before delivery.
Thank you. I think I missed it by 2 days. :) .. lets see what happens when it arrives in couple of few weeks. Really wasn't looking forward to waiting another 5 or 10 days for them to keep the car and update it.
Sponsored