My Porsche app shows NO charging stations?!

mod72346

First Name
Mod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
As of yesterday, the My Porsche app for Android shows NO charging stations on the map. So, I cannot select one to initiate charging. Has anyone else seen this?
Sponsored

OP
OP
mod72346

mod72346

First Name
Mod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
Actually, My Porsche app shows ONE station in all of LA, and the soon-to-be-gone "Charging NA" shows FOUR. Jesus fuсking christ.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche app shows NO charging stations?! Screenshot_20220915_165508

Porsche Taycan My Porsche app shows NO charging stations?! Screenshot_20220915_165528

Deleted member 7736

Not sure what's going on with the app, but most of the stations around me are not currently appearing in the app.

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
I am experiencing the same thing. I am in Dallas and driving to College Station tomorrow. NONE show up anywhere near Dallas or the route to College Station. I do see a few in other states.

I downloaded the EA app and am seeing that the stations I know are there are still there and are available...but I need the MyPorsche app to work if I hope to charge as last time the auto sync didn't work either! Last time this happened they had me uninstall the app and reinstall it...It seemed to work but that was just 2 weeks ago and it's already not working again!

The app has 2 stars on the Apple App Store. Come on Porsche, get your act together!

UPDATE: I rebooted phone and it was no better. I then uninstalled and reinstalled app and no better. Seems like definite APP issue!

Last edited:

JDNEPA

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Maybe check filters? I noticed there are filters on the car when driving to the airport last week. Took me a few of messing with it to get known options to show up. If not, no idea....

Loltheinternet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Range Rover L405, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I am seeing the same issue on Android. No charging stations shown. Definitely worked a day or so ago.

Deleted member 7736

Filters was my first thought as well. I cleared all filters and am still not getting any stations to show up. There's definitely something wrong with the app at the moment. It's a fairly obvious problem so I'm guessing it'll get sorted pretty quickly.

Deleted member 7736

Seems like it's back to working normally for me today.

OP
OP
mod72346

mod72346

First Name
Mod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2021
Country flag
It was their "improvement" push most likely. I see stations now, but don't see any improvement. Station availability is wrong, and the pricing info just shows $1 per kWh. Awww.. good old EA, overpromise and underdeliver.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
As of yesterday, the My Porsche app for Android shows NO charging stations on the map. So, I cannot select one to initiate charging. Has anyone else seen this?
porsche is just being honest - EA is a sh*t show so they've given up showing you there are any fast chargers since they never work.

outie

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, McLaren 720S Spider, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Another issue I started getting is that the app no longer shows how long I've been charging at the EA station. It started happening since few weeks ago.

RTH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 930, GT3, Cayenne Diesel
Country flag
I had the same problem But solved after uninstalling the App and reinstall. Try it!
Sponsored