xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Ok so I scheduled the electric estimate, ordered the outlet, AND scheduled a "window" for PPF, and am about to order the charger. ANNND now... I got a new pop-up on TYD... Did anyone else? I don't think this was there earlier today.

1677637135815.png

I said multiple times I was prepared to face this issue, but I had relaxed a teeny bit since I didn't see the warning for the past week. I knew I'd jinx it scheduling the PPF!
A lot of people on fb are posting about held at port delays for the heater module. i don't see that on mine, hopefully when they build my car in april it'll have the new unit already. fingers crossed. i have a few road trips planned later this year contingent on the car coming by summertime haha

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
A lot of people on fb are posting about held at port delays for the heater module. i don't see that on mine, hopefully when they build my car in april it'll have the new unit already. fingers crossed. i have a few road trips planned later this year contingent on the car coming by summertime haha

So far I have not seen this message yet either. Mine is on the way to me, so hoping for the best with respect to port delays. I too have some trips planned in May that I would love to be able to take with this car.

Wishing you good luck on the supply chain for your car and a timely arrival.

OP
OP
xyeahtony

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
So far I have not seen this message yet either. Mine is on the way to me, so hoping for the best with respect to port delays. I too have some trips planned in May that I would love to be able to take with this car.

Wishing you good luck on the supply chain for your car and a timely arrival.
My car is scheduled to be built in April so hopefully their supply chain has sourced a heating module by then, and the delays we are seeing are for cars already built that were sourced with the "faulty" heating element. There's probably a breakdown of specific lots/serial numbers attached to specific vehicles, and that's why not everyone sees the message. That, or the myporsche website is just delayed in showing everyone that message haha.

On a hopefully unrelated note, my Freeze Date changed again from 3/30 to 4/2 lol but all other dates the same. Hopefully your car arrives as expected. And honestly, who's gonna need a heater coming up as its starting to get warmer in the south. I'm 100% okay with no heating for several months if that means getting the car earlier.

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
The manufacturing process has started for my car! :clap: It was originally estimated for 2/16, but became official as of 2/28. The subsequent dates remain the same... still targeting an April delivery (will have to start that thread or contribute to it in a couple weeks).

While the new TYD is now working fine for me in a browser, the myPorsche app is still broken. While it states the right step in the TYD process at the top, the pictured car is wrong, the progress bar at the bottom makes it seem like I've completed all steps, and any attempt to Discover the Phase of any (non)completed steps results in a Try Again error. Oh well...

P.S. My Suncoast clear side markers were delivered! And fortunately the right parts, as some on this forum have accidentally received two of the same side.

OP
OP
xyeahtony

xyeahtony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Integra 6MT, 23 CT4S
Country flag
Anyone else able to login into my Porsche today? Mine is stuck in a login/logout loop

BJCanadaMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo, MINI SE, Toyota Prius
Country flag
Production photos are available for our build.

Taycan_Turbo_Taycan_assembly_installation_read_window.jpg

Taycan_Turbo_Taycan_assembly_installation_roof.jpg

Taycan_Turbo_Taycan_assembly_installation_windshield.jpg

Taycan_Turbo_Taycan_assembly_painted_car_body.jpg

Taycan_Turbo_Taycan_assembly_wedding.jpg
yours is chrome trim, right? i am doing silver and glass roof too. but mine is black trim, the difference do stand out in these pics. i took months to build my config. was worth the time spent

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
yours is chrome trim, right? i am doing silver and glass roof too. but mine is black trim, the difference do stand out in these pics. i took months to build my config. was worth the time spent
The window trim is black. We do have the chrome "Turbo" model badge on the back. I think it stands out less than the black option on Dolomite Silver.

SECRET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Does anyone know if this email for Porsche means anything with respect to my order (on demand)? Dealer hasn't told me that my order was attached to an allocation yet.

Porsche Taycan New Track Your Dream on MyPorsche Notification_Center

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Does anyone know if this email for Porsche means anything with respect to my order (on demand)? Dealer hasn't told me that my order was attached to an allocation yet.

Notification_Center.jpg
You're waiting for a GTS ST slot? My SA might have one open and available...

A confirmed order would appear in MyPorsche with a timeline attached.

SECRET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
You're waiting for a GTS ST slot? My SA might have one open and available...

A confirmed order would appear in MyPorsche with a timeline attached.
Yes, I've been on a waitlist at my local dealer as they had previously agreed to MSRP pricing nearly 22 months ago now.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, I've been on a waitlist at my local dealer as they had previously agreed to MSRP pricing nearly 22 months ago now.
Wow - 22 months and they still haven't received an allocation?! I hope they do soon! You've been very patient :)

SECRET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Wow - 22 months and they still haven't received an allocation?! I hope they do soon! You've been very patient :)
Ha! Thanks, but I'm really kind of stuck. MY24 is nearing, so I'm not sure what the right thing to do is anymore. Does your dealer really have an allocation, and do you know what stage of build it's in?

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ha! Thanks, but I'm really kind of stuck. MY24 is nearing, so I'm not sure what the right thing to do is anymore. Does your dealer really have an allocation, and do you know what stage of build it's in?
I will ask him tomorrow. There was recently an available allocation and incoming car. -- Please shoot me a PM, and we can discuss privately as to not hijack this thread!

Not sure what your position is on your dealer's list, but they've 100% received a GTS ST allocation within the past 22 months....I've posted about a few available GTS ST's (allocations and cars) on my thread here just in the past year.
Sponsored

Last edited: