Other Hobbies

Taycanturbolondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Too many that I only remember but don't do... in a year like 2020, getting the business through Covid and keeping the family happy dominated everything.

But I like to tinker with these jets. They are not expensive and allow endless ways of setting them up differently, tuning them or trying new flying tricks. And repairing them after uncontrolled impacts is easy because the structure is made from foam :).

T4S_Su-30.jpg

T4S_Su-30_Trunk.jpg
I want to see a video of your taycan driving down the road and someone flying the plane into the boo.

Yes getting business through covid has definitely been a focus. its not over yet

Tay Tay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Country flag
I volunteer as an Emergency Medical Technician in Connecticut.
Why does your location say Georgia if you're in Westport? I saw in another thread you have a Mamba Green Taycan, have you met up with Nick Murray and his Mamba Green Macan?

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
My office is in Georgia. My family is still in Connecticut. I visit the Taycan at my house in GA during the week, and visit the family in CT and work an overnight shift on the ambulance on the weekends. With the pandemic I have less time in GA but have met up with @LonePalmBJ and @rquinton in Atlanta. If you see a Mamba Green Taycan with a PWRSURG license plate that’s me.
Porsche Taycan Other Hobbies 1608366332319

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I found myself playing slots. I know, it's now good, but I don't give a care. It's so interesting and, however it's strange, gives me profit. I'm playing here New Free Online Slots 2021 In Canada, if you interested.
Funny you should say that.....

Because by pure coincidence it's one of the absolute last things I would be interested in.

Great first post by the way. Can't believe you joined just to share that gem with us.

Ps It's 'no' not 'now' in English.
Also It isn't interesting.
Also - be honest, do you really make a profit!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Any sports shooter here?
I’m in practical shooting (in Europe: IPSC, in USA: USPSA).

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Skydiver - member of a 4-way team competed at State and National levels but recently had to give up (which was near impossible to do!) - played in 1st and 2nd div. soccer leagues for years, love mountain biking and road riding but do far less of the latter now. Most of our vacations involve serious hiking which we both really enjoy and are desperate to get back to - coupled with photography - takes the guilt off a good bottle of wine and meal in the evening :)! Other stuff includes DIY and modding my vehicles :)

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Boxing (coaching now)

Music (Soul, House, Jazz)

Surfing (love it.... Just not very good at it)

Kite flying (Power kites / trick kites)
Sponsored

Last edited: