Photo: charging next to Boxster EV prototype

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Interesting sharp fender angle just in front of the doors. Looks like the body hugs in and it could sport a vent like the Taycan.

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Was really hoping that it was farther along than being held together by gaffer’s tape by now.
I think that’s production assembly to keep the weight down.

But you can spec it in deviated colors. 💰💰

Archimedes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Was really hoping that it was farther along than being held together by gaffer’s tape by now.
Typical test mule fare. I’m actually surprised this car is this far along, given they haven’t even revealed the Macan yet.

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Interesting sharp fender angle just in front of the doors. Looks like the body hugs in and it could sport a vent like the Taycan.
Spot on observation. The insert over the lower half of the door seems to fill the gap in.

The door handle looks like it was pulled from the parts bin. Hope that’s not final, it’s a pretty large pocket in the door though. Side mirror is also from the Taycan/992 parts bin.

I bet this thing is going to look a lot like a mini Taycan with the side door vents, mirror, rear light and diffuser.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
I want this car now.
Well, I’m hoping it’s “MY 2025” meaning we should be able to order it in mid-late 2024, vs only getting allocations in 2025.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
I'm interested in the battery tech and if Rimac had any part of it.

Hopefully it has this same Battery setup for better weight distribution like the Rimac
Porsche Taycan Photo: charging next to Boxster EV prototype rimac-nevera-pack-coolin

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
(It seems I'm the only one who took your message tongue-in-cheek as intended.. right?)
Well, I was kinda half-serious because I mean come on with the damn thing already. But yes I know that gaffer’s tape & such are the livery of teh mules.

bluedonkey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Wonder if I'll be able to convince the wife and kids that a two seater is a good option again...

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
Wonder if I'll be able to convince the wife and kids that a two seater is a good option again...
Yes. <Dad talking to the ensembled family>: "One lucky member of this family gets to ride with me. You decide who, I'll be outside in the car." <walks away, stops briefly> "I'll wait for 5 min."

You cannot coddle them. Life is harsh. (And then we die.)
Sponsored