ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
The dealer said they had an allocation. Paperwork says "order" on it. I haven't seen anything about TYD.
If you'd like, you're welcome to PM me your paperwork (sensitive info redacted, of course), and I can read it to see if it's an order demand or actual allocation. If it says V070 on the build sheet, then it's an order demand. If you haven't received TYD since August, then it's very likely just an order demand.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Electron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, Audi
Country flag
I started receiving TrackYourDream notifications as soon as the order was submitted to Porsche, which was mid-August. It sounds like the dealer doesn’t have an allocation yet and that it’s just an order demand.

irrelevant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, e-tron, C7 Corvette, Piper Aerostar
Country flag
If you'd like, you're welcome to PM me your paperwork (sensitive info redacted, of course), and I can read it to see if it's an order demand or actual allocation. If it says V070 on the build sheet, then it's an order demand. If you haven't received TYD since August, then it's very likely just an order demand.
Thanks for the information and offer. The build sheet "vehicle status" shows V110-IMP Text handling required.

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Thanks for the information and offer. The build sheet "vehicle status" shows V110-IMP Text handling required.
Interesting...(Sorry to everyone if we're hijacking this thread; we can totally move our convo to PM)...I've only seen V110 for a PTS order. It might also be that an option you've ordered is on constraint. In any case, I'd sit down with them to confirm it's a real allocation...and ask why you haven't received TYD access. They gotta figure out how to get you to V200.
Sponsored