Mediterranean Highway November Delivery

biohoodc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS, Tesla 3, Taycan
Country flag
Just got off the phone with the SA. Looks like the car is at the dealership. It needs to go through dealer PDI but he said I should be able to pick it up tomorrow for delivery. WHOAH!!!!!
Congrats! Which DMV dealer did you order through?
Sponsored

OP
OP
yoursuf

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Just got off the phone with the SA. Looks like the car is at the dealership. It needs to go through dealer PDI but he said I should be able to pick it up tomorrow for delivery. WHOAH!!!!!
Congrats… looks like you’ll be first one to take delivery off MH.. enjoy the ride

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Does TYD also indicate that your car is at the dealer? According to TYD my car is still at the port with delivery ETA on 12-Nov in Allentown, PA.

n4ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Does TYD also indicate that your car is at the dealer? According to TYD my car is still at the port with delivery ETA on 12-Nov in Allentown, PA.
No. TYD still shows port processing.

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
No. TYD still shows port processing.
TYD still says port processing for me too. BUT, the dealer sent me a note that nine Porsches arrived late today and will be unloaded from the trailer tomorrow. I expect to pick up the car on Friday after the snow tires are mounted.

EVer

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model3
Country flag
Anyone else still showing their car “on vessel” in Jacksonville for past few days? I’m pretty sure however from vesselfinder website that Mediterranean Highway has left the port and on its way to Houston (I believe)

n4ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
TYD still says port processing for me too. BUT, the dealer sent me a note that nine Porsches arrived late today and will be unloaded from the trailer tomorrow. I expect to pick up the car on Friday after the snow tires are mounted.
Same I am in queue at the dealer for processing. Waiting for phone call once car is cleared for pickup

Update: I got the call. PDI will be completed this evening. Scheduled pickup for tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

bsclywilly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Anyone else still showing their car “on vessel” in Jacksonville for past few days? I’m pretty sure however from vesselfinder website that Mediterranean Highway has left the port and on its way to Houston (I believe)
Mine has been also been "on vessel" for the last few days even though MH left Jacksonville on 11/10. Hoping to see some updates tomorrow on TYD. Seemed like regular updates typically came on Fridays.

Vfr750Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4 / Cayenne / Jeep Wrangler Willys
Country flag
Mine has been also been "on vessel" for the last few days even though MH left Jacksonville on 11/10. Hoping to see some updates tomorrow on TYD. Seemed like regular updates typically came on Fridays.
My as well, same "none" update from TYD - Dealer said release today, to be deliver in next 3 to 5 days... will see! ordered early July...CT4.

anoobis

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s, 2020 BMW M2 Comp, 2023 C8 Z06
Country flag
Yes, mine shows the same. I just texted my SA for an update. I'll reply to this thread when I know more.

OP
OP
yoursuf

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Anyone have updates on their delivery? My TYD still shows at port and my SA confirmed the same. The car is at port loaded onto carrier since Monday.. its all ready to leave.. but not sure when it will leave :(

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Just got this message from my SA. Was susposed to pick up CT4 today. But not going to happen:
"Well, it wont be ready today. Our tester hasn’t been updated from Porsche yet for the 22 Taycan CT so it wont recognize the car for Wayne to do the PDI. They worked on it yesterday and it cant be updated until Monday at the earliest.