donkingngian

First Name
Norratad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gts
Country flag
What do you think which interior color fit with Ice grey gts better? Chalk/black leather or black leather?

1.Black leather, crayon seatbelt,aluminium rhombus and darksilver trim
Porsche Taycan Please help me with the interior color for ice grey gts 2CB651B0-1576-4331-95D0-A64EE078D740
Porsche Taycan Please help me with the interior color for ice grey gts 1A64AD5B-75E9-41CC-A3CF-0903FAF5A85E

2. Chalk/Black leather, Crayon Seatbelt, Aluminium Rhombus and Darksilver trim
Porsche Taycan Please help me with the interior color for ice grey gts 0F0B760F-F864-45CE-ABAC-4B7BA70A467B
Porsche Taycan Please help me with the interior color for ice grey gts 42BC2452-6C0F-438B-B593-D2894CB8CB9B

Thank you for your opinion.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
Most makers don’t give a choice, it is black. It gets mega-boring IMO
My preference is, therefore, to choose anything but black if available ;)

The chalk won’t get as hot in the sun so will be nicer to sit on when you first get in and the climate control will waste less electricity getting the cabin to temperature.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
The one thing that catches my eye on both of those options is the red seatbelt sockets. Have you considered red belts to contrast with the monotones? If you want a 2-tone interior with a light exterior, I personally would prefer red to chalk (sorry, I appreciate that you'll have whittled the options down to a shortlist, but I find the overall black/white combo a bit too cold).

Jagu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 4S
Country flag
Get the light interior. You will appreciate it a lot due to the glass roof. It remains quite cool and very tolerable, compared to black.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
If you ever wear jeans, do not get chalk seats. Speaking from experience.
That was a concern of mine but I've had the chalk interior now for a year and a half with no issues. I didn't even seal it. I think in this case that concern is overblown.

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
White is the new black for car interiors. And the Taycan still has enough black along the sides for a good contrast. I am very happy with my interior which is about the same. I wish I had sprung for blue colored belts (to match the exterior) but since that doesn't impact performance it was a lower priority in my budget.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
That was a concern of mine but I've had the chalk interior now for a year and a half with no issues. I didn't even seal it. I think in this case that concern is overblown.
Not overblown for me. I've seen quite a bit of blue transfer onto the seats.
My detailer was able to get it out after multiple attempts, but warned me this kind of thing is frequently permanent.

I try to wear khakis now.

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
If you ever wear jeans, do not get chalk seats. Speaking from experience.
Yup - I had a chalk interior before and the colour transfer from blue jeans was really bad. Had to constantly scrub the seats with a leather cleaner

or1

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
To my eyes, chalk gives too much contrast with black. You may have excluded bordeaux (red), but that was my choice and I like it very much.

Don't know if you are aware of it, but choosing 18-way seats in front and three seat positions in back makes the seatbacks not match. If you need three positions you need them, but the two-position backs have the same design as the 18-ways (sadly with the disadvantage that the back loses the separate mid fold section).

DLP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Turbo
Country flag
I looked at both those options and then went for red interior ...... No regrets at all with the Ice Grey

Out of those two i would go Black for sure

Stewartt997

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan ST4S
Country flag
The one thing that catches my eye on both of those options is the red seatbelt sockets. Have you considered red belts to contrast with the monotones? If you want a 2-tone interior with a light exterior, I personally would prefer red to chalk (sorry, I appreciate that you'll have whittled the options down to a shortlist, but I find the overall black/white combo a bit too cold).
I have an Ice Grey ST, black interior and bordeaux red belts. Beats the chalk colour in my view.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
What do you think which interior color fit with Ice grey gts better? Chalk/black leather or black leather?

1.Black leather, crayon seatbelt,aluminium rhombus and darksilver trim
2CB651B0-1576-4331-95D0-A64EE078D740.jpeg
1A64AD5B-75E9-41CC-A3CF-0903FAF5A85E.jpeg

2. Chalk/Black leather, Crayon Seatbelt, Aluminium Rhombus and Darksilver trim
0F0B760F-F864-45CE-ABAC-4B7BA70A467B.jpeg
42BC2452-6C0F-438B-B593-D2894CB8CB9B.jpeg

Thank you for your opinion.
I would seriously consider the Racetex (alcantara) as per GTS with red stitching. It breaks up the black.